Neinsager Backpack

Darren Kitchen

And one KICKASS antenna :P

And one KICKASS dog! Oh wait I think I'm confused...

Just kidddin around - I'm sitting on a mark4 + 3 + alfa as well and would love to pair them together in various configs. Let us know where to sign up D!

telot

Darren are you thinking of using the lan/wan port on the master connecting to the Neinsager/mark4/mark3? using ssh or some tool to control the other.

and are we going to make use of modules for said functions or something else? because I was thinking if we could build into the module system a way to control them remotely, site-suvey for deauthing Ect

I was hopping that if we do make use of other pineapples like mark4 that It would not need a special firmware, something built into the current. give it a command and voila it turns off karma and becomes the NEINSAGER!

I'm thinking module, and also sending commands from master to slave over ssh. Exchange key pairs and add your command to the end of the ssh string is all it takes. Now just a matter of getting the deauth commands sorted, which I should be able to figure out from WhistleMaster's module. Otherwise someone linked me a mass deauth script. I bookmarked it.... Somewhere....

On vacation -- the best time to bang out code -- and realized I left my pineapple's power cord back home. NOOOOO!!!!! >:(

Now I'm going to have to drink cocktails by the pool and NOT write code. LAME.

PS: If you think there's any sarcasm in the above statement, you're dead wrong.

I'm thinking module, and also sending commands from master to slave over ssh. Exchange key pairs and add your command to the end of the ssh string is all it takes. Now just a matter of getting the deauth commands sorted, which I should be able to figure out from WhistleMaster's module. Otherwise someone linked me a mass deauth script. I bookmarked it.... Somewhere....

On vacation -- the best time to bang out code -- and realized I left my pineapple's power cord back home. NOOOOO!!!!! >:(

Now I'm going to have to drink cocktails by the pool and NOT write code. LAME.

PS: If you think there's any sarcasm in the above statement, you're dead wrong.

I see how you are. Get bought out by a big cable company and you take a vacation! ;^)

I wish it were like that. The vacation was scheduled beforehand. The cable deal is wicked for revision3, and hopefully that'll trickle down to us, but for the most part nothing has really changed on our end.

Using this vacation time without proper gear to brainstorm the next crazy idea. Network Cucumber? :-)

I wish it were like that. The vacation was scheduled beforehand. The cable deal is wicked for revision3, and hopefully that'll trickle down to us, but for the most part nothing has really changed on our end.

Using this vacation time without proper gear to brainstorm the next crazy idea. Network Cucumber? :-)

Sounds naughty!

• 7 months later...

Just trying to bring this back. Has anyone made progress with this? I'm about to start into it again, so I'll probably be pissed for the next couple of days....

so for me to use yasager and nosager on the same alfa ap121u mk4 all i will need to attach to my current alfa ap121u mk4 would have to be an alfa wireless NIC awuso36nha right? (please say yes)

or will I need a to have 2 alfa ap121u mk4 connected to eacother via ethernet? one with yasager firmware and one with nosager firmware ? (please say no)