New To Vps And Cloud Computing

badbass

My mom asked me what cloud computing is? I know of it. Who provides this how much does it cost. Last question is mine on a web hosting site what is vps. On a good note last year I migrated 3 people to ubuntu. P.S I need to get off the android tab and on my linux box. My mom has ubuntu on her netbook. Mike time for a glass of 3rd wife cab.

My mom asked me what cloud computing is? I know of it. Who provides this how much does it cost. Last question is mine on a web hosting site what is vps. On a good note last year I migrated 3 people to ubuntu. P.S I need to get off the android tab and on my linux box. My mom has ubuntu on her netbook. Mike time for a glass of 3rd wife cab.

What is VPS click this http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+VPS

What is cloud computing Click here http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+Cloud+computing

Not trying to be arrogant but try your questions in Google first.

I don't know if it's laziness or what. But the answer to most questions can be found on Google.

Edited by Infiltrator

As for the question "What is a VPS"

A VPS is a Virtual Private Server. It is basic a server that looks like a standalone box but in reality shares the same hardware as many other machines. This can be done using software such as Citrix Xencenter or Parallels Virtuoso. I personally would recommend staying as far away from the Parallels Virtuoso software as in many cases it does not support the latest updates and overall is a pretty crappy product.

As for a home user I would recommend messing around with virtualbox to get a feeling of what a VPS is and the benefits of running one, such as truely optimizing all available hardware to it full potential.

An Example would be setting up a clustered web hosting solution using VPS technology to obtain a super stable solution with minimal hardware.