Mk4 Pineapple Tactical Assault Mod

Darren Kitchen

just wondering... some of you guys have the first fon, second one, mk3, and now getting the mk4.... what's what you do with the old harware..... I have a mk3, and plan on getting a mk4... plan on keeping the mk3 at home hooked up to desktop , and the mk4 goes into the hackpack....... :)

Can't wait until it's released though...... today is friday. might be a lucky day....

Guess who I just got email from??

And if you guess that, then you can certainly guess what I just purchased!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

w000w0000!!

:) :) :) B) B) B)

Is it wrong to tell you I love you Darren?? Like bros though...no skin!! ;)

I'm so excited I'm not going to sleep all weekend! ahahahah!

Check your email all you hakshop MK3 early adopters, because "You got mail!!" :)

No email for poor poor telot :(

telot

I wonder if this would fit with all the other goodies in the Pelican 1010

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/rechargeable-5000mah-mobile-emergency-power-battery-with-charging-adapters-black-silver-82659

- Model: GPO-5000

- Battery capacity: 5000mAh

- Input: 5V 1A

- Output 1: 5.3V 1.5A

- Output 2: 9.3V 1.5A

- Adapters: iPhone + Samsung G608 + mini USB + micro USB + Nokia small head + Sony Ericsson K750 + battery charging adapter

- Package includes:

- 1 x Battery pack

- 8 x Adapters

- 1 x USB charging adapter cable (183cm length)

- 1 x AC 100~240V power adapter (2-flat-pin plug)

I wonder if this would fit with all the other goodies in the Pelican 1010

http://www.dealextre...ck-silver-82659

I'd have my reserves if that was a true 5000mah battery in there.

From previous experience with DX, that size I'd guess < 2000mah.

It certainly appears slim enough however I also have had experience with DX products not living up to the printed specifications. For The cost after shipping (or the very long wait times I have experienced in the past) it seems there must be some good alternatives that are from "better" sources.

Cat

Yeah, if I had a multimeter that did temps, i'd buy one of these http://www.amazon.com/Fluke-80BK-Integrated-Temperature-Probe/dp/B00116XSMY

I wonder if adding a temp gague and LCD would add to the "leet" factor of the tactical assault kit... hmmm...

http://www.westsidewholesale.com/80tk-fluke-thermocouple-module-for-type-k.html?gdftrk=gdfV23580_a_7c1581_a_7c7214_a_7c133103

and your meter does temp :)

of course just leave the rubber out of the case and use a 99 cent fish tank stick on thermometer.

OK a TC hooked to a AD595 (dang those '595 went up in price!)

no real need to add a temp gauge on the mk4 i had it running for 8 hours no noticeable heating at all..

Question if anyone can answer?

With the new wifi accessory's coming in to the hak shop, will any of them be included with the tactical assault mod?

I like the new stuff and have already ordered the 9dbi yagi antenna but just want to know If I should wait and see what the pineapple pack comes with? and save Shannon the trouble of many orders or just one. and a huge Thank you to Shannon for having to deal with all the orders:-) and all the good tips in the show.

One thing I hope is included is a small usb hub and that tiny 4Gig thumb drive:-D Please

post-20930-0-27174700-1330815543_thumb.j

I attached a laser scope to the 16dbi yagi antenna "with just the mount the scope came with" and bolted that to a valbon cx 460mini tripod lol

the scope is just for effect, but it looks cool

We have a bunch of hubs on their way for evaluation. I want to make sure we only carry the best solutions for modding goodness. Same goes for batteries, cases and antennas. I must have tested a dozen of each. I'll be the first to admit it's kinda a fun job, testing all this gear. Just making sure nothing we put up in the shop is crap.

Also, very nice rig. Love the tripod. How well does the yagi mount to it?

We have a bunch of hubs on their way for evaluation. I want to make sure we only carry the best solutions for modding goodness. Same goes for batteries, cases and antennas. I must have tested a dozen of each. I'll be the first to admit it's kinda a fun job, testing all this gear. Just making sure nothing we put up in the shop is crap.

Testing is good:-) I have to congratulate you on your work these last months because you seem to be everywhere and doing so much in a lot of places. :-D

the mount on the tripod that your camera normally goes into comes off and I went to the hardware store to get the exact size of screw and washers,

the screw goes through one of the yagi holes and bolts under the removable mount on the tripod.

it works well, but I probably could tighten the nut a bit, it does swivel a bit with force. or I could put a bit of PL construction glue to keep it in place. PL is good sh**

Edited by petertfm

Here's a post from the Everything Else thread I did late last year about mounting the Yagi to a tripod. I did a tap & die thing after trying an epoxy.solution. I included pics, etc. Scroll down to.he bottom.of page 1

Yagi tripod mount