Anyone Have Any Pineapples For Re-sale?

pinecone

Anyone Have Any Pineapples set up and rdy to go for Re-Sale?

Would pay through pay pal.

Let me know - thanks! :)

If your project would work with an older version (fon with 16mb ram, 8 mb flash) I have it flashed with Mk3. Works for karma and MITM, but can't run URLsnarf

because of the smaller RAM. Heatsink mod and fan installed. Mint condition (except for the mods). 25.00 shipped priority mail. Photos if interested.

If your project would work with an older version (fon with 16mb ram, 8 mb flash) I have it flashed with Mk3. Works for karma and MITM, but can't run URLsnarf

because of the smaller RAM. Heatsink mod and fan installed. Mint condition (except for the mods). 25.00 shipped priority mail. Photos if interested.

Might be interested - check you PM for additional info

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry just read the whole thread, not trying to step on your resale. Just an fyi though the mk4 compliments the mk3, not replaces. They can be used in tandem. :-)

AAHAH! I'm such a dolt.

I read your Neinsager post, and interpreted one of the statements in there to mean that, in order for Neinsager to work, you'll have to have both units the same, both either being MK3 or MK4.

I bought a second MK4.

D'OH!!! :lol:

Oh well, I'll have a !#%!#$% Pineapple ARMY..."COME GET SOME, STARBUCKS!!" :) :) :)