How Do I Control Someones Computer Remotely?

D3T0M4

I'm new to "hacking". I was wondering if there was anyway to control someone else's computer remotely without them knowing. My ex-girlfriend has all of my credit card numbers (and info) on her computer (we both used the computer and i had them on their for my records) and I believe she's spending money. i dont want to get her in any trouble with authorities nor do i want to cancel the cards. I just want to go into her computer and delete all the files that have my personal information.

Just get new cards. Banks and creditors use computers, they can setup new accounts in a few seconds and will overnight you new cards. Change all your passwords and use KeePass. These are all more legal than violating the ever-expanding Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.

Since you're not concerned about the ex stealing money from you, I would be worried about who else has access to the computer. Maybe you've heard of this cybercrime thing :(

Just get new cards. Banks and creditors use computers, they can setup new accounts in a few seconds and will overnight you new cards. Change all your passwords and use KeePass. These are all more legal than violating the ever-expanding Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.

Since you're not concerned about the ex stealing money from you, I would be worried about who else has access to the computer. Maybe you've heard of this cybercrime thing :(

The above is the best response, let's not allow this to get out of control.

That's one of the things I would never share, even with a girlfriend. If she needs money, she can always come to me and I will be more than happy to help. But giving someone access to my credit card and banking details, it's asking for trouble.

I would go with her to a bank and open an account for her, then she can have her own money and credit card. If she's broke you can always help her out. When it comes down to your own finance or money, you should be the one controlling it not someone else.

By the way, I would do exactly what int0x80 suggested.

• 3 weeks later...

Now this is where you meet the proverbial fork in the road. You can go down one path and never look back at learning how to "hack" because you will go have your new accont set up and there for won't need remote access to your old computer. Or you could follow the white rabbit down the hole and learn what its all about. But for you my friend I would as reccomended above recccomend Metasploit, Fasttrack or you could just something like TeamViewer or any other rdc to connect to your computer and delete the files if the password hasn't been changed. Of course if I am wrong on the use of Teamviewer, etc. Please feel free to correct me.