Beer On The Show.

badbass

I like the fact they support America's past time. Yuengling Lager is a good beer porter and black and tan are better. I prefer Sierra Nevada; Sam Adams has some good stuff. In Tampa there is a good brewery called Cigar City. They make all kinds of beer including an a Brown ale and an IPA. Granted some of these are not distributed on the west coast you get the idea. Third wife has some great wines. Campus oaks in lodi does too.

I've pretty much switched to Bel Haven Scottish Ale and Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout religiously now. I've always been a micro-brew person myself, and love dark ales, Trappist ales, stouts, barley wines, etc, and don't really have a stomach for regular light beers and main stream stuff like Bud, Coors, etc. Even Samuel Adams stuff is kind of watered down flavor to me, and just filling with no savory taste. I used to drink a lot of Yuengling Black and Tan back in the day, but now can't stand the taste of it, or their Lager.

My Favorite mass distributed beer. Sam Adams Imperal Stout

My Favorite local Beer (Tampa) Cigar City Maduro Oatmeal.

I also have a few favorite wines most are from California.

Third Wife makes an awesome Cab

Campus oaks Makes great Red Zinfandel

Red wine goes well with pizza.

I switched to water and lots of fruit juices.

• 2 months later...

I switched to water and lots of fruit juices.

I think you need to come up with an original drink or beer, like Monsieur Protocol suggested about a Jasager-specific one.

2600 has their own official hacker beverage -- the stimulant laden Club Mate. It tastes awful, but I'm a fan so I still buy it. You should have a good drink for us adults and a kiddie non-alcoholic drink for the kids who watch.

Yuengling isn't available nation wide?

I live in FL and it's always my first choice when it comes to beer, although I'm definitely more of a hard liquor kind of guy. I like a good, smooth whiskey on the rocks or some coke mixed in.

Sometimes, though, Rum runners are the choice if my lady friend is drinking with me.

Funny you mention cigar city in Tampa (also known as Ybor City) the Tampa brewing company or world of beer in westchase is awesome. Yueling is great I have not seen it out here yet in the west. as far as brewing your own beer its not really free. They have stores that have everything you need to brew your own stuff, it may cost a little to get started but the satisfaction of drinking a brew that your made yourself is great (even if it tastes like crap lol). I even got a ghetto jail recipe from a friend to make ghetto hooch lol, 1) fill bottle or plastic bag with juice. 2) throw some bread in there for the yeast. 3) let it sit for about 4 to 7 days depending on how strong you want it to be and add a little sugar to it. I forget the exact recipe but I heard about people making moonshine in faulkenburg and orient aka white lightining or whatever lol have no idea how they do that.

There must be a lot of people from FL on here.

How about the German black beer "Schwarzbier", I tried that once and kind of liked it.