Did I Brick My Pineapple?

I was having some issues with my pineapple so I "tested" the Reset to Factory Defaults. I was expecting the pineapple to work flawlessly but I then got a no config file error in the Config menu. I then restarted the PA using the reboot command. After reboot, I can no longer connect to the pineapple using the 172.16.42.1 IP address. I tried flashing the PA to the newest firmware, but since I cannot connect to it, it was useless. My question, have I bricked my PA? How can I reset the PA or upgrade the firmware.

If there is a document that I have not seen or that can help me, I am more then happy to follow instructions.

Thanks.

I was having some issues with my pineapple so I "tested" the Reset to Factory Defaults. I was expecting the pineapple to work flawlessly but I then got a no config file error in the Config menu. I then restarted the PA using the reboot command. After reboot, I can no longer connect to the pineapple using the 172.16.42.1 IP address. I tried flashing the PA to the newest firmware, but since I cannot connect to it, it was useless. My question, have I bricked my PA? How can I reset the PA or upgrade the firmware.

If there is a document that I have not seen or that can help me, I am more then happy to follow instructions.

Thanks.

I forgot to mention, I have the MK3.

I was having some issues with my pineapple so I "tested" the Reset to Factory Defaults. I tried flashing the PA to the newest firmware,

Thanks.

If you can't flash with the gui app or using refboot.pl and tftp, you will have to re-flash using a serial connection and ymodem.

How did you flash before you had the problem? After you reboot the pineapple, can you ssh into it?

You may be better off with reflashing.

good luck

The bootloader on these guys are pretty resilient. What method did you use to flash before and what firmware version? If nothing else the HakShop will take care of you but you should be able to get the latest version on your pineapple which will solve your problem and add functionality.