• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Version 2.1 live.

Changes:

-Client Blacklisting

-NFS support

-Wget installed

-Bug fixes and updates

As usual, you can find the link in the first post.

If you think that there are any features missing, please suggest them in this thread.

The same goes for bugs.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

Version 2.1 live.

Changes:

-Client Blacklisting

-NFS support

-Wget installed

-Bug fixes and updates

As usual, you can find the link in the first post.

If you think that there are any features missing, please suggest them in this thread.

The same goes for bugs.

Best Regards,

Sebkinne

so far Its working great, I see association log now.

and have already uploaded and changed the configs to rickroll upon activating dnspoof.

just have a couple questions?

Is there a config file or cron tab i can edit that would change the wlan0 mac address with macchanger -r wlan0???

also can mon.wlan0 be changed or does anyone even see it???

I remember someone suggesting what config file to put the macchanger -r wlan0 into

and whenever you would activate karma it would change the mac

question 2

is there a way to make url snarf update the log when they get redirected to the internal 172.16.42.1?

or maybe dnspoof could get it's own log on the home page to show what client and what page is being redirected???

I know your busy and understand if you can't answer but maybe someone else here could tell?

keep up the work, love your work and updates are making the pineapple even better:-D

Hi Seb !

Thanks for the excellent work on the firmware !

I just flashed the new version 2.1 on my AP51 and I have a little bug. With the ngrep stuff, I commented out in the configuration of Ngrep in order to capture only Passwords. As a test, I just tried to search the word "password" in google.com and I got the following: as you can see on the screenshot, the GUI is broken when displaying the ngrep results:

Thanks !

Regards,

it took a while before it allowed me to accept new key !

I may have sed and removed the old key line 1 dont't no but finally let me accept new key .

Now I know wy I ssh in ( Got My Mixer Going )

Thank's working good !

without deleting the old key associated to ip/hostname in known_hosts it won't let you accept the new key if strict checking is enabled

-

@sebkinne

wil try the new version as soon as i can :)

have you played with the simple phishing toolkit on a pineapple yet?

thanks for your work.

cheers phk

Edited by 0xPHK

so far Its working great, I see association log now.

That should have worked in version 2.0.1

Is there a config file or cron tab i can edit that would change the wlan0 mac address with macchanger -r wlan0???

There will be a way to automate that in the future. For now, I can point you to the startkarma.sh script.

There is a bit of an issue though because of how karma now works. If you can wait a bit, that is on my list of TODOs.

Can you elaborate on this? I am unsure what exactly you mean.

question 2

is there a way to make url snarf update the log when they get redirected to the internal 172.16.42.1?

or maybe dnspoof could get it's own log on the home page to show what client and what page is being redirected???

I will look into that. Thanks!

Best,

Sebkinne

Can you elaborate on this? I am unsure what exactly you mean.

I meant if you deauth using the mon.wlan0 is the alfa mac being broadcasted or is a fake one being used?

in other words would it be a good idea to mac spoof that one?

thank you again.

Update: New version 2.1.1 includes various bugfixes to the filesystem. An upgrade is highly recommended as it will fix some WIFI issues.

Known Bugs:

-SSID changer will not allow changing of an SSID containing spaces. "Test Network" will become "Test". This will be fixed soon.

Update: New version 2.1.1 includes various bugfixes to the filesystem. An upgrade is highly recommended as it will fix some WIFI issues.

Known Bugs:

-SSID changer will not allow changing of an SSID containing spaces. "Test Network" will become "Test". This will be fixed soon.

Heya seb, thanks again for all your hard work...it's brilliant how this just keeps improving and I know that it's a labor of love for ya that we're all benefiting from!

That said, the Association Log display doesn't appear to be working for me in 2.1.1 (at least via the GUI), it just stays empty.

The logging may be working, but I'm not exactly sure where to look for the log the GUI is parsing to see if it's just the GUI not updating correctly.

I didn't get a chance to grab 2.1 before you added the minor update, so I can't confirm if this broke for me in 2.1 or not. However, I have all the other firmwares, so I flashed one of my AP51's back to 2.0.1, and the Association Log works on that version just fine.

(EDIT: I just modded the firmware download URL to grab a copy of 2.1, I flashed it, and it definitely IS working for me on 2.1 as well, so 2.1.1 is where it stopped working for me.)

Otherwise, everything else appears to be working correctly (except what you've noted above).

- If you can point me to where I find the log that the GUI parses to display the Association Log, I'll look to confirm whether or not it's just the GUI failing to update, or if there is actually no logging taking place

If there's anything else I can do to help track this one down please let me know. I'm really excited about this release, and Karma is working like a dream, great work seb!!

Edited by hfam

Sorry for the broken association log. I should have thoroughly tested that the specific logs.

Version 2.1.2 has that fixed though!

Download in first post.

Regards,

Sebkinne

Confirm fixed here! :)

High style, thanks again Seb, this all looks to be working great!!

I meant if you deauth using the mon.wlan0 is the alfa mac being broadcasted or is a fake one being used?

in other words would it be a good idea to mac spoof that one?

thank you again.

Seb on the same note around mon.wlan0:

What is setting the mon.wlan0 interface label when the pineapple starts monitor mode with airmon-ng?

From shell when you manually stop the monitor interface (airmon-ng stop mon.wlan0) and start it back up (airmon-ng start wlan0), the monitor interface is labeled (mon0).

Can anyone else confirm that the change blacklist to whitelist button is not working in 2.1.2? I hit the change button but it just stays on black list mode but it works when I manually type the command via ssh.

Edited by Pacmandu

Can anyone else confirm that the change blacklist to whitelist button is not working in 2.1.2? I hit the change button but it just stays on black list mode but it works when I manually type the command via ssh.

Works for me. Tried it on two devices both running 2.1.2.

Reboot and try again. If that doesn't work, please post the contents of your changeBW.php.

Best,

Sebkinne

Ok, I rebooted and it worked. Thanks. Weird that it needed a reboot.

On another note I had a chance this weekend to start messing with the code and I believe I have a fix for allowing spaces when changing the non-karma ssid in case you didn't come up with a fix yet.

change the line that changes the ssid to say:

exec("hostapd_cli -p /var/run/hostapd-phy0 karma_change_ssid "."\"$_POST[newSSID]\"");

Edited by Pacmandu

Pacmandu,

It was most likely a caching error of your browser. I suppose I should have asked you to hard refresh first, sorry.

About the fix, I have already applied it and it will be in the next version. I am just working on one more feature. Once that is done I will add the fix. Thanks for pointing it out again!

Best,

Sebkinne

Pacmandu,

It was most likely a caching error of your browser. I suppose I should have asked you to hard refresh first, sorry.

About the fix, I have already applied it and it will be in the next version. I am just working on one more feature. Once that is done I will add the fix. Thanks for pointing it out again!

Best,

Sebkinne

Yeah I did a hard refresh cause I also thought it was the browser. I'm glad I'm on the same page as you with that fix. What's the new feature you are working on? love all the hard work you have put into this.

Thanks

Pacmandu

Seb on the same note around mon.wlan0:

What is setting the mon.wlan0 interface label when the pineapple starts monitor mode with airmon-ng?

From shell when you manually stop the monitor interface (airmon-ng stop mon.wlan0) and start it back up (airmon-ng start wlan0), the monitor interface is labeled (mon0).

Appears that hostapd is starting the interface with the label "mon.wlan0".

0xphk is correct. By leaving the Client Mac field blank, and just filling in the access points BSSID, I was able to kick every client off the access point with one click. So the pineapple just ran a simple command of: aireplay-ng -0 30 -a XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX mon0 where -0 means deauth, 30 is the number of deauths to send (I like to just hammer my AP's lol) -a is the access point, which if left without a -c for client mac address, will deauth the entire access point. I'm sorry if I wasn't very specific in the comment, currently I cannot get airdrop-ng to work, that would deauth every accesspoint and every client on every access point, which I think you might be eluding to here. I'll keep working on it, but as I'm back to work now, I've got a lot less time to play with my pineapple :( Has anyone else gotten airdrop-ng to work on the mark3?

telot

This is definitely the sort of thing that needs to be in the Wiki! Am putting a collection of notes together here myself, just from bits of info I've found around the web, and these forums. We need some kind of central Jasager/Pineapple info repository (I KNOW about the Wiki, but it just doesn't have little nuggets of info such as this)

• 1 month later...

Ugh, I cant get the flashing utility to work on BT5 due to a shared library error.

./ap51-flash-1.0-42: error while loading shared libraries: libpcap.so.0.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Anyone else getting this error?

I have libpcap0.8 installed.

:(

Edited by Josh Armour

Hi Guys.

Can someone please upload and post a link to the V1.9 firmware for the Mk3? I'm running a Mk3 (AP51) pineapple, but cannot for the life of me get Karma to work on it with the V2.1.2 firmware(even though the web interface says it is running, nothing connects automatically to the AP - I've tried with 3 different laptops and an android phone - no luck).

Much appreciated!

Edited by SuperFlyz

Ugh, I cant get the flashing utility to work on BT5 due to a shared library error.

./ap51-flash-1.0-42: error while loading shared libraries: libpcap.so.0.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Anyone else getting this error?

I have libpcap0.8 installed.

:(

Not sure about that, I have actually not used BT to flash the MK3.

I do know that people managed to do it but that is all I know. Sorry!

Hi Guys.

Can someone please upload and post a link to the V1.9 firmware for the Mk3? I'm running a Mk3 (AP51) pineapple, but cannot for the life of me get Karma to work on it with the V2.1.2 firmware(even though the web interface says it is running, nothing connects automatically to the AP - I've tried with 3 different laptops and an android phone - no luck).

Much appreciated!

This is strange. Can you re-flash 2.1.2? If that doesn't work I can dig up the 1.9 but I recommend you stay as up to date as it got.

You are the first report I get of karma not working there.

At some point there will be a 3.0 for the MK3, but I am obviously mainly focusing on the MK4.

Best,

Sebkinne