[Question] Convert Inject.bin Back To Text

Go to solution Solved by no42,

Hey all,

Just got my USB Rubber Ducky today, I´m very happy with it, but it doesn´t recognize the SD card that came with it, but i´ve put in another.

Now I have 30 inject.bin files, and I would like to convert them back to text, to see what they do and to store them, is there any way I can do this?

~TjeuvanBussel

Hey all,

Just got my USB Rubber Ducky today, I´m very happy with it, but it doesn´t recognize the SD card that came with it, but i´ve put in another.

Now I have 30 inject.bin files, and I would like to convert them back to text, to see what they do and to store them, is there any way I can do this?

~TjeuvanBussel

unless you downloaded the inject.bin's from some shady site or person.

I would just keep a copy of the original source, and name the .bins accordingly and renaming them to inject.bin when testing that payload

sorry for not answering your question.

unless you downloaded the inject.bin's from some shady site or person.

I would just keep a copy of the original source, and name the .bins accordingly and renaming them to inject.bin when testing that payload

sorry for not answering your question.

Thanks for your reply! I code with the online iducke.com, and now I also do save copies of my programs.

~TjeuvanBussel

This sounds like an intersting idea. Once the new firmware is released iducke.com will need to be revamped. I will add this feature with that rerelease.

Nice! Thanks for the reply, I already am waiting for the 2.0 firmware for my Dutch keyboard, which implements the ALT key wrong. I was just thinking of deleting all the files, but I will keep them now I've read your reply.

~TjeuvanBussel

EDIT: My friend, who is co-owner of our Ducky, says that I have to say we are big fans of ur iducke.com website, and never even tried to encode with the Java file. ~TjeuvanBussel && ~edjefy

Edited by TjeuvanBussel