Karma Drops From Wireless G To B

No big deal, glad someone caught it though. It's good that we have people reporting new fixes that should be made. Now we just need to kind of push everyone to use the newest firmware so we don't keep re-creating the wheel.

+1.

I compiled a list of new fixes. Most are done already I am just so extremely busy.

Best,

Seb

Now we just need to kind of push everyone to use the newest firmware so we don't keep re-creating the wheel.

+2

its getting anoying that the forums a flooded with the same questions again and again on stuff that has already been fixed in the newest firmware (or already have a couple of treads) :D

Updating the WIKI page with an FAQ of common questions and logic behind how the pineapple works would help a lot.

+2

its getting anoying that the forums a flooded with the same questions again and again on stuff that has already been fixed in the newest firmware (or already have a couple of treads) :D

Sorry for the double post. httpCRASH has asked (as have I and others) a lot of good (but noob) questions in some of the front page threads. I think if we compiled it into a section thatt could be put on the wiki it would save a lot seb's, ghost, mr packet, djninja's time to just reference wiki. It's a pain linking to forum threads because the morph too often.

What often times doesn't get written on the wiki, is the logic for WHY. There's one post in particular where httpCRASH talks through his logic really well that makes a huge difference in understanding what the interface actually does.

Edited by diggler