what shirts do you have from jinx.com?

1337n00b

I'd like to buy some shirts, but the shipping fee is throwing me off.

The reason I want to buy the shirt is to support Hak.5 and also to sport some cool apparel that pretty much NOBODY over here has seen before. But when shipping adds about 50-75% to the total pricetag, I feel like I'm supporting the postal service more than Hak.5, which seems like a bit of a waste.

No, I'm gonna hold out for the paid-for DVD and try to strike a deal with Darren to send me it plus a TShirt so I only need to incur one shipping fee.

I'd like to buy some shirts, but the shipping fee is throwing me off.

The reason I want to buy the shirt is to support Hak.5 and also to sport some cool apparel that pretty much NOBODY over here has seen before. But when shipping adds about 50-75% to the total pricetag, I feel like I'm supporting the postal service more than Hak.5, which seems like a bit of a waste.

No, I'm gonna hold out for the paid-for DVD and try to strike a deal with Darren to send me it plus a TShirt so I only need to incur one shipping fee.

I wish I could honestly say we've actually made a penny off the T-Shirts, but alas we haven't. The DVD's will be sold by us. I know it's crazy, it's an insane investment to be sitting on a stock pile of DVDs that we don't know we're going to sell, but it's the only way we'll make any money with merch. So far we've been unsuccessful at making money with anything other than advertising (very little) and donations (thank you so much). So we're going to experiment with a limited edition retail copy of the best of season one, with some bonus features that were never in the original release. They'll be in plastic DVD cases with high quality printed covers and labels. And they'll be mold injection off a glass master rather than burned copies so they'll look pro and last longer. If those sell the profits from them will pay for the best of season one box set, which is a huge investment that we hopefully won't have to eat.

So yes, a Hak5 store is coming and from that we'll be able to do all the things we've always wanted to do. I contractually cant say more.

Just make sure you've got a slot for Donation in the store aswell.

Oh, and I'm planning to order 5-10 of them. I've got a few friends that don't much care about a monthly IPTV show as they have too short a memory for that stuff, but they'd be really happy when they get a full DVD of Hakness.

As for the T-Shirt thing, is this one of those 'we recoup our costs first, and then _MAYBE_ you get some payola afterwards'?

So yes, a Hak5 store is coming and from that we'll be able to do all the things we've always wanted to do. I contractually cant say more.

Oh, hoodie please!!! That I will buy for sure. "Hak.5" logo on the front, "Trust Your Technolust" across the shoulders on the back (just my two cents on what I would like it to look like, not a demand or anything). And a sticker for the lappy would be awesome.