i need to lower my standards

1337n00b

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wise words from Arma.

I'm just going to say that we hardly know him and it's near impossible to get to know someone well over a forum like this. I have a hard enough time expressing myself in text.

I'm only slightly less goofy in real life as opposed to the show.

Right on. Chill out guys, we're all here for a good time, lets not impeach on others.

My 2c is this:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/66795671.html

Read, revise, and turn them into pickup lines. Bow chika bow wow.

The other thing to keep in mind is that those kinda shy girls in school are often really interesting, intelligent, creative, and may have beauty that lasts as opposed to some of the other cheerleader types. they can also be great in the sa

shy girls are freaks ! 8) SG's-FTW ... just get a girl, doesnt really matter if shes a total knock out, people would respect you for it as long as she doesnt look like your grandmas foot. Get some alcohol in to your veins !!! put that deam liver to work ! and you will find her alot more atractive after u make out with her with a couple of drinks in your head and hell why not... on your friends heads, so she doesnt look that ugly (IF SHE IS...)

Just get an avarage girl, you cant go wrong with that...

shy girls are freaks !

I dissagree! The more any one talks, the less they actualy say.

SG's-FTW ... just get a girl, doesnt really matter if shes a total knock out, people would respect you for it as long as she doesnt look like your grandmas foot. Get some alcohol in to your veins !!! put that deam liver to work ! and you will find her alot more atractive after u make out with her with a couple of drinks in your head and hell why not... on your friends heads, so she doesnt look that ugly (IF SHE IS...)

Do you even think befoe you type!?

moonlit <3 Computer_Kid

So great minds do think alike then? ;)

Shy girls are often more intelligent, interesting and basically nicer to be around than those who always get attention... the ones who do get every guy they set eyes on tend to be obnoxious, uninteresting and blatently shallow which, as a geek, I cannot stand.

shy girls are freaks !

Do you even think befoe you type!?

ermm, actually i just put my ass on the keyboard, and my balls do the thinking... AND YES, the not so "talk-active" girls or "Shy girls" have been more than sexual maniac's on my personal experience.

Allthought, im not here to flame you, or insult you (as you probably tried to do), i simply told the dude:

"Hey, just get a girl, and be happy." Nothing else matters... specially not my opinion nor do anyone elses.

My english is bad, but it takes a retard not to understand what im writing.

PS: If you still dont understand it ill draw you a picture.

moonlit <3 Computer_Kid

So great minds do think alike then? ;)

Shy girls are often more intelligent, interesting and basically nicer to be around than those who always get attention... the ones who do get every guy they set eyes on tend to be obnoxious, uninteresting and blatently shallow which, as a geek, I cannot stand.

:-)

The other thing to keep in mind is that those kinda shy girls in school are often really interesting, intelligent, creative, and may have beauty that lasts as opposed to some of the other cheerleader types. they can also be great in the sa

dont forget wild , wen u get them out they're shell they're usually the most wild of em all :P

ps temperseed u serious bout drawing a picture ? or just as a saying , , cos i wanna see :P