Pineapple 3

what i've noticed with my tests with the pineapple and my local client is that when my encrypted AP isn't around, the pineapple accepts any probe request and my client automatically wants to connect to it unsecured. is it just me or is that a common windows issue. however, in most cases, when you go to a target filled area, they are mostly connected to an open network, like at mcdonalds or starbucks they will automatically connect to you cause it's all open. they dont give a shit. most people are idiots though so like when they are connected to their secured AP and you deauth em, their system wants to connect to your pineapple, they will answer yes when it asks to connect to unsecured network.

Edited by allisonmagic

what i've noticed with my tests with the pineapple and my local client is that when my encrypted AP isn't around, the pineapple accepts any probe request and my client automatically wants to connect to it unsecured. is it just me or is that a common windows issue. however, in most cases, when you go to a target filled area, they are mostly connected to an open network, like at mcdonalds or starbucks they will automatically connect to you cause it's all open. they dont give a shit. most people are idiots though so like when they are connected to their secured AP and you deauth em, their system wants to connect to your pineapple, they will answer yes when it asks to connect to unsecured network.

Good info! Thanks bud! Well mine is on its way so i will do alot of tests with it and see how it goes...

All legit of course :P