Pineapple Mark Iii Case

I actually use a purse organizer from Totes to carry a Pineapple Mark II, III, two pineapple-sized additional dev boards, 3G modem, serial to usb adapter, serial dev board, JTAG programmer, usb duckies, awus036h, spare android, retractable ethernet cables, usb power cables, usb AA battery pack, directional rp-sma antennas, 9dbi dipole antennas, leatherman and rubber bands. don't discount the hacking capabilities of rubber bands. seriously this thing is the work horse of my portable development rig.

I actually use a purse organizer from Totes to carry a Pineapple Mark II, III, two pineapple-sized additional dev boards, 3G modem, serial to usb adapter, serial dev board, JTAG programmer, usb duckies, awus036h, spare android, retractable ethernet cables, usb power cables, usb AA battery pack, directional rp-sma antennas, 9dbi dipole antennas, leatherman and rubber bands. don't discount the hacking capabilities of rubber bands. seriously this thing is the work horse of my portable development rig.

Do you actually use the Yagi Antenna sniper tripod you have? And does it come handy?

Edited by Mr. Stuky

On a somewhat related note take a look at the Energizer XP8000 battery. About the same size as the Fon router. I just Velcro it to the routers. I use this battery for all my little electronic projects - like when I am working with the Arduino. I hacked a usb cable to a barrel jack to provide power. At some point I need to find out exactly how long the fonera router can last on that battery. I know my current power hungry arduino project lasts 8 hours so the router should last a long time on one charge. It's a really handy battery since it can also output 12v. I have run a wrt54g off of that.

http://www.energizerpowerpacks.com/us/products/xp8000/

I've had issues with the AA pack opening up by accident. Either Velcro this or rubber band it and throw it in a tupperware box.

Edited by sirpoonga