Broadband Customer Service

QZak

Act confident, but not like you own the place. Make sure you are very polite, and answer the questions as best as you can. They are looking for someone who will be good with people, so act somewhat friendly as well.

Good Luck!!!

When asked a question, think like I do most of the time... "If I answer honistly, why would that be bad? If I lie, why would that be bad?". Baslicly, look for trick questions where both liying and telling the truth is bad. An example would be "What is your ideal job?" if you say the job you are been interviewed for is it, they probably won't belive you. If you say another job is it, then they may think you will not be happy with the job you are been interviewed for. Just say some thing like "A job that I like doing, and like the people I work with". While appearing friendly and open, treat the interviewer like a spinner of lies, conspiriter and some one you just wouldn't trust, for they will treat you exacly the same way. ;)

ok Sparda always some one to say something interesting by the way does any one know any forums on the net for broadband where every one is a n00b because hell be sure to ask me n00balish's questions just for research ya know!!!1111

ok Sparda always some one to say something interesting by the way does any one know any forums on the net for broadband where every one is a n00b because hell be sure to ask me n00balish's questions just for research ya know!!!1111

No I don't... but I know one that can help you with your punctuation ;)

Hows it goin lads ive got an interview for broadband customer service tomorrow has any one got any tips for me cause this will be my first proper job.

too bad ur not in australia, or i would ask ya for more download limit :wink: