Best Wpa Cracking Service

bobbyb1980

Most cracking services out there charge to crack WPA.

Make sure you're password isn't in a dictionary or easily created like word### type template.

Most people wont spend the time to crack your WPA.

Also it's not so much your password as it is a matter of time. GPU cracking will get it sooner or later.

If you are worried about security, setup a RADIUS server.

Martin has a good wpa cracker and fairly affordable but no guarantee it will find the password. Just make sure its in the correct format they need

http://tools.question-defense.com/wpa-password-cracker/

Edited by digip

• 3 weeks later...

I tried gpuhash.com for free (just base 2GB dictionary) and have two successfull tasks of five uploaded.

There are one more free WPA crackng service wpa.darkircop.org but they failed all of my tasks (probably because of too small dictionary they use).

I don't want to pay 10 bucks while we have free online services.

What is your success rate? What languages are your dictionaries in? You using custom dictionaries or the public ones? Numbers and letter combined?

Do you offer to run the .cap file against smaller dictionaries like gpuhash for no charge?

Hmm I don't know the rules around here, but I use a 13GB dictionary downloaded from one of those bay sites. (WPA-PSK Wordlist Final) Check out the info there, they include a list of what all is included, it's good stuff. I run local area code dictionaries on the handshakes submitted as well.

So far, I have about a 50% success rate with AP's in the USA. Which is EXTREMELY good considering it's WPA.

Also, I'm sorry but I don't do small dictionaries for free. I tried it, had no success, and people end up asking me to use bigger dictionaries when it fails anyway so I stick to what I am offering now.

Please be sure to upload handshakes that belong to your network.

Wow... a 50% success rate is really good. I assume you're using only English dictionaries and therefore crack only English passwords?

Also, can you recommend a way to verify the integrity of handshakes? I've tried to use besside-ng to capture WPA handshakes, and I'm not sure if I need all 4 of the eapol packets or if it's crackable with only one. I've tried to use I think it was cowpatty to verify them, and I've had cowpatty tell me that handshakes I've already cracked are no good. Are you handshakes somehow verified before payment is made?

Wow... a 50% success rate is really good. I assume you're using only English dictionaries and therefore crack only English passwords?

Also, can you recommend a way to verify the integrity of handshakes? I've tried to use besside-ng to capture WPA handshakes, and I'm not sure if I need all 4 of the eapol packets or if it's crackable with only one. I've tried to use I think it was cowpatty to verify them, and I've had cowpatty tell me that handshakes I've already cracked are no good. Are you handshakes somehow verified before payment is made?

I have had the same problem with cowpatty. EVERY single handshake I use with it, it comes back and says it's invalid. I found the trick to fix it with about an hour of googling. Run cowpatty with -2 in it along with all the other options. It will work!

And I only crack keys with valid handshakes, if it comes back with no handshake, I just refund the money until a new .cap is uploaded.