The beer thread

Sparda

Boddington's Pub Ale isnt one of my favorites, ive had it on tap at a pub before, and i would put it in with the likes of cheaper American beers. I consider myself a beer connoisseur, and some of my favorites are as follows:

Guinness

Newcasle Brown Ale

John Cougar Amber Ale

Duvel

Blue Moon

Fat Tire

Carlton Draught

VB

James Boag's Premium Lager

The list goes on...

And of course each of these beers can and should be consumed under certain settings and occasions. IE: Blue Moon goes wonderful with any hearty meal.

For those of you who say they don't like beer, most likely havent gone thru enough of them to find one that you enjoy.

Cheers

My favorite beers:

Busch lite

Bud lite

Natural Lite

Keystone Lite

Keystone Ice

Busch Heavy

Budweiser

Natural Ice

Milwaukees Special Reserve Ice (MSR)

Milwaukees Special Reserve Light (MSR)

Milwaukees Best

Milwaukees Best Light

Milwaukees Best Ice

Jacob Hackstein

Joseph Haslinger

With my proximity to the Canadian border, I stick with Lebatt's and Molson, Molson Export being my favorite. Beyond that, I drink Sam Adams and Guiness from time to time.

Funny story about cheap beer. When I was at college, a buddy of mine found a loophole in the ResLife contract that said that minors could have booze in their dorm room as long as they brewed it completely in their room. So he went about making his beer. He found out that it was cheaper to buy to cases of Milwakee's Best and clean the bottles than it was to buy clean bottles in the first place, so I helped them drink said Milwakee's Beast and watch anime. Not exactly a good time.