Mp3's / Film's

film

Hi ... i'm getting a 500 GB HDD and was wondering if any one knows any good film's or mp3's i can download as i have sucked up everything i can think of with my huge 512Kbps ADSL line ? l0l ( I cant get anymore as i live in the country and its to far fomr the isp ) :'(

Music: I could sit hre all day and spit out songs that you would probably hate, just check out napster's top 100 songs/artists/genres...

Movies: Donnie Darko Director's cut, pulp fiction (good call Sparda), apalocypse now, the italian job, and I can't think of any more. I have 200 + dvds and I cna't think of any more... God, how much did I drink last night.

Anime... need some anime! I can't really recommend anything though 'cos I'm just finding my way around the 1000s of animes out there but look around for something that sounds cool :D

Isnt that chinese cartoons ?

Anime... need some anime! I can't really recommend anything though 'cos I'm just finding my way around the 1000s of animes out there but look around for something that sounds cool :D

Japanese. And I'm not a fan of amime but Evangelion does kick ass, probably one of the best shows I've ever seen. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it to at least watch one episode.

Japanese. And I'm not a fan of amime but Evangelion does kick ass, probably one of the best shows I've ever seen. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it to at least watch one episode.

With my avatar it would just be wrong of me not to recommend Ghost in the Shell (movies and series). Then of course you have real classics like Akira which basically is required viewing.

And finding good anime by name can be very deceptive. Keep in mind that just because it is animated and has a cute name it doesn't mean it's appropriate for all (or any :D ) audiences .

www.peekvid.com contains a collection of videos, hosted by youtube. Good for people new to anime that want a taster of what's out there. I love beserk myself, and recently started to watch blood+ as my gf watches a bit of anime and tells me about various series :). They don't have every episode of every series there, but if you like what you see, you can then purchase it from napster ;).

the itialian job pwns!!!

Which one? 8)

Don't know 'Dazed and Confused'.

Pirates Of The Caribean is fun. The sequel sucks the high hard one.

I'd personally like to recommend The Big Lebowski.

House of 1000 Corpses

Are you shitting me? That movie reeks!

Go with the ... Of The Dead trilogy made by George A Romero. Add the remakes of Night and Dawn if you feel like it. The Night one in particular was pretty damned good.

I just liked the amount of blood. :)

Then you should really watch the movie Braindead.

It's a Peter Jackson film from back when he was still making good ones (you know, before that trainwreck called Lord Of The Rings).

This splatter movie really takes the 'splatter' bit seriously. And the story is actually pretty nice aswell.

Then you should really watch the movie Braindead.

It's a Peter Jackson film from back when he was still making good ones (you know, before that trainwreck called Lord Of The Rings).

This splatter movie really takes the 'splatter' bit seriously. And the story is actually pretty nice aswell.

Im Watching Braindead as i write this ... and it is one fucked up movie :P ... do you no anyother like that ( excess blood and violence )