Unplugged Episode 3 Released

spektormax

Isn't it his show?

At any rate, I bet that in another couple of years podcasting will become like blogging is now. Any one and every one can do it for free. This will lead to Googles new branch which hasn't even been anounced yet, Google Audio. It works just like Google Video, except it's just audio, giving the masses a free place to host all there podcast content.

bsd-linux.jpg

Does that disturb any one else too? If it was bill gates on the bottom I wouldn't have any probloms. :-)

Yes, it disturbs me. I really wish spek would change it. But I'm not in BOFH or BAMF mode right now so...

Anyway, spek, mind changing your avatar to something a little less offensive? I mean, children frequent these boards.

Anyway, spek, mind changing your avatar to something a little less offensive? I mean, children frequent these boards.

Maybe... err... maybe the BSD dude is... err.... maybe he's...

Perhaps Tux is... wait, maybe he's...

Ok, I can't think how that could be an innocent picture...

Maybe... err... maybe the BSD dude is... err.... maybe he's...

Perhaps Tux is... wait, maybe he's...

Ok, I can't think how that could be an innocent picture...

shame on both of you. Such dirty minds. Obviously they are partaking in a relay race and tux has accidentally dropped the baton. tsck. shame on u both.

:) i think its quite funny actually