PHP Upgrade

Darren Kitchen

Ok. So I broke the wiki. But then I fixed it. You probably didn't notice but I'll pwn up to it anyway. No clue why it broke but I was able to successfully upgrade us to the latest version of Wikimedia and even add sysop status to a two people who really deserved it.

PHP has been upgraded, now the next step is the forums. Stand back, this could get ugly.

Now the Syntax for the Wiki has changed. I need to figure out how to use exernal images now, oh, and the youtube plugin needs to be put back into place.

Edit. Seems use of external images are no longer supported. Darren, you need to enable file uploads. Darren, are you able to turn on uploads?

I'll prbably PM this to VaKo or someone but has anyone noticed that clicking on images in posts on the forum no longer brings up a full size version of the image?

The images when you attempt to open them in the larger window now point to http://www.hak5.org/forums/templates/NoseBleed/... so it's borked :/

Edited for spelling.

There seems to be another problem (it might be me going mad, but I can't tell). When you click on a image that has been resized so as to open it in a new window with a unrezised version of it, the new windows dosn't display the image...

• 2 weeks later...

This may just be me here, but for a while now I've been noticing that when a big image gets downsized, when you click on it to see it full-size in a separate window, the image doesn't show in that other window. You only get the 'click here to close' link. Anybody else having that issue?