Mac Fgdump

iisjman07

Morning Hak5 forum-goers, I recently started hacking and playing around on Macs. I was wondering if there is a similar tool to fgdump that can be used on the Mac. Right now I have physical access to a mac server which is managing the student and teacher user accounts at my local school - the machine is behind a locked door (which I have access to), but left logged in as an administrator, so I could run any external applications I need to and have full access to the network. I was hoping somebody might have an idea so that I could dump password hashes or something similar, but hacking about with Macs is new territory. Any help is greatly appreciated :).

You would have been better off just stating "Morning Hak5 forum-goers, I recently started hacking and playing around on Macs. I was wondering if there is a similar tool to fgdump that can be used on the Mac." Read the forum rules and then maybe you'll want to rephrase the rest. Better yet, just go to google and don't ask silly questions like "how do I dump the hashes on my schools network".