How Do Icopy Network Driver Without Dvd Rom Or Usb Support

proskater123

So I have a blade server that is about 3 hours away from me being hosted at a data center. Its an ibm bladecenter 8820 and when I install windows server 2003 it doesn't recognize the network cards so I need the driver. The only issue I have is I don't want to drive there to install it, and I don't have internet access. I have the driver on my computer. So I was wondering how I could get the driver over to the machine. Is there some way to manually configure the hardware? Ideas?

If you have the driver locally, upload/email it to their systems, ask people to download and install it for you via burned cd or thumb drive.

With no internet or network access, physical access would be required to install off external media, or ask someone to try a usb network card and hope its recognized to then setup the rest of the hardware remotely. If they don't have a way to get it internet access, then you would have to physically go there to do it or have them do it for you.