Hak5 Past Hosts And New Projects.

IrishFavor

Hey guys as a Dedicated HAK5 viewer after signing up for Google plus I cam across this http://thenewtech.tv/ for those of you who remember Wess and Matt. This is their new project thought this would be of some interest to fellow HAK5 viewers. Thought I would drop the link.

Its nice to see Matt working on a podcast again. I think the idea is pretty good if they can get the community behind it. I will definitely follow his show closely. Heck, I might even submit something. :)

Honestly, I think they should try to leverage the Hak5 community.

And as Matt said in the first episode they should focus on more complex topics. I know Matt's expertise in the IT field, vmware and such, was of great interest to me while he was on Hak5.

Hey everyone, Just wanted to throw a message up letting you know that yes, I've started another creative outlet with Wess and a good friend of ours, Mike.

The idea is to be a community / user group of people who love technology. We're hoping to be able to get people invovled with things like blog posts, content submissions, video submissions, and even live internet radio broadcasts.

The show itself is less informal than that of Hak5, but we feel this gives us the opprotunity to go deeper into the topics you guys care about most.

So we urge you to sign up at the website, and when you do, you're automatically a contributor in wordpress so that you can begin creating content not just for us, but for everyone else who enjoys the same shit you do!

We had a great live show last night, drinking, getting to know our community, and building a new PC because we could haha.

Check us out! http://thenewtech.tv

Thanks!

Matt Lestock

Heya Matt!!

I think you and Mike did a great job on the first episode. It was really fun to watch! I hope to see many more :)

@Matt, just wondering are you ever going to do an appearance in the Hak5 show?

@Matt, just wondering are you ever going to do an appearance in the Hak5 show?

We'd love to have him on if he ever makes it out to the bay area :)

• 1 month later...