[Request] Looking For High Resolutions Photos Of Rubberducky

zibri

Hi All,

i would like to draw its schematics. Because, in my honest opinion, 80$ are a lot more than enough for it.

Considering that the MCU costs no more than 9$ [1].

Obviously the pcb production and the assembling are responsible to influence too the final price...

Btw... what i need is a photo (in high-res) of both PCB's sides.

Thank you for attention.

Cheers

[1] http://www2.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=AT32UC3B1256

Dude, it's not that expensive. And when you buy it, you're also contributing to the design and development work done by the Hak5 team. They clearly spent a good amount of time making a sweet product. If it's too overpriced why not just go make one yourself? And I don't mean by copying schematics. Make your own schematic, go fab up your own board. And if you can get the final production cost below $80, maybe you can have a good competitive product.

What you said is fair and right.

Actually i would like to understand which parts are used in it, draw schematics and release it for everyone that wants to build it.

As you can see the Teensy2.0 (which was the first hw used for this purpose), PJRC released schematics [1].

I'm not forcing no one to give me the high-res photos and i don't even have in mind to be a competitor against Hak5 or PJRC.

Cheers.

P.S: I absolutely don't want to open flames

[1] http://pjrc.com/teensy/schematic2.gif

• 7 months later...

The schematics should be released by Hak5 licensed under the TAPR Open Hardware License (www.tapr.org/OHL). I have a duck and would like to be able to program it for other uses than originally intended and feel that releasing the schematics should be a given at the price. Any other votes for this ?

The schematics should be released by Hak5 licensed under the TAPR Open Hardware License (www.tapr.org/OHL). I have a duck and would like to be able to program it for other uses than originally intended and feel that releasing the schematics should be a given at the price. Any other votes for this ?

The schematics would make it easier to develop additional functionality, and possible add-ons e.g. flash memory instead of/ in conjunction with the sdcard.