Refitting Ultraslim Pc

xZiFx

Good time of day to you all, I have something those of you who like a challenge might be interested in.

Closer to the point, clearing out my closet brought me a nice surprise, a compaq d510 e-pc, fully functional. Problem is, time passes relentlessly and the pc is quite outdated, so i'm looking for a way to swap in some other parts. The goal is not to make a top end gaming pc, but i need something more than ide and ddr support, preferably without modding the case at all. if you need photos of the case/mb/etc i'll post them up in a day, any other relevant info as well.

Thanks to all participating in advance.

So, the promised update.

The current mb is a Compaq 0838h, measuring 190mm x 260-267mm.

And also, the PSU specs (if they're not visible on the photosare 145W, and it has two connectors, a 10-pin one and an 8-pin one. the 8-pin also has a branchoff 4pin power for the HDD

Here are the pictures:

20110924111900.th.jpg

20110924112124.th.jpg

20110924112205.th.jpg

20110924112415.th.jpg

20110924112904.th.jpg

20110924113533.th.jpg

Is there any site that I can use to help me find a board with a specific layout more comfortably, then by just searching through each and every one of an appropariate size?