Wifi Pineapple Wires

Ok i recieved my wifi pineapple in the post and everything works like it should and i was looking at the forums on here and the videos related to it and something caught my eye during darrens wifi challege at the airport. When you recieve the pineapple and battery pack the wires stick out everywhere and not so neat but when i saw his it was all neat and tidy, i want to know where he managed to hide his wires to make it more presentable. If any of you have recieved wifi pineapples then you will know what i mean when i say that the wires are fragile and want them out of the way. Does anyone know how darren has managed to do this, it would make things abit more easier? Thanks

I made mine and I don't run it on battery power. I do have a battery pack with the correct connector to just plug the battery pack directly into the mini router (in my case a Fon2100).

It all comes down to creativity. If you want to use electrical tape, hot glue, whatever you feel will work for your usage.

• 3 weeks later...

I made mine and I don't run it on battery power. I do have a battery pack with the correct connector to just plug the battery pack directly into the mini router (in my case a Fon2100).

It all comes down to creativity. If you want to use electrical tape, hot glue, whatever you feel will work for your usage.

you have to share a pic, that sounds awesome dude