Available Jasager Compatible Routers?

Hi,

I've been looking for a couple of days now for somewhere that sells a device compatible with jasager (Other than eBay and the HakShop, ofcourse)...

Does anyone here know of a site that sells a mini router (Open Mesh OM1, Fonera 2100, Fon+, etc...) that jasager can be installed on?

I would just buy a WiFi Pineapple, but I want to set it up myself to attempt to get a further grasp of how it works should anything go wrong once I get it going.

Thanks for any help...

The Alfa Site only gives this:

Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g standard for 2.4GHz Wireless LAN.
 Support 64-bit and 128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, encryption/decryption and WPA with Radius.
 Support 2 SSIDs
 Support Wirleess WAN for client mode to connect to the Base-Station and NAT for Ethernet to Computer or Switch
 Support Signal wired WAN port Router
 Support UPnP for automatic Internet access and Dynamic DNS service.
 Supports firmware upgrade function via Web

But this site also gives:

Atheros 11b/g AP (AR-2315A)

• 2 weeks later...

On the subject, anyone looked at NanoStation (http://ubnt.com/nanostation) yet? I was reading up on openwrt hardware list and they seem to be using Atheros AR2315.

Would they work? Tempted to get one if I can find a shop selling it nearby.

• 5 weeks later...

If I'm not mistaken what they are selling at that gargoyle shop is an OM1P which is not compatible with Jasager. In my opinion though, you don't really need Jasager just something capable of ICS.

maybee you don "need" jasager, but it does give you an etch when trying to pentest, because its so much easier to get clients connecting to you.

I picked up a couple netgear wn3000rp wifi extenders insanely cheap... Just woundering if these would work with jasager... From what ive been able to find out it has a broadcom BCM5357B0 chipset, 4 MB (MXIC 25L3206E) flash, and i think 256M. Ram ( the chip is a WINBOND W9425G6EB). I havnt seen support for these on any of the custom firmware sites (dd-wrt, open wrt, ect.) just an fyi.