Doom3 Vs Quake 4 What Is Better?

janjensen

I know its not listed in the topic, but Warsow. Seriously, like take Doom and Quake, and then add meth-amphetamines for speed, and you have Warsow. Its strictly a multi-player game with various game modes, and while it doesn't have any sort of single player conquest, its still my fav over the other two.

I havent played Doom 3 yet, but after beating Quake 4 a few times (10+), i fell like its a little short. Although the first time I played I didnt notice that and I loved it.

• 3 weeks later...

I know its not listed in the topic, but Warsow. Seriously, like take Doom and Quake, and then add meth-amphetamines for speed, and you have Warsow. Its strictly a multi-player game with various game modes, and while it doesn't have any sort of single player conquest, its still my fav over the other two.

Seconded.

Forced to decide between the two though... probably Quake 4. Doom 3 is nice and atmospheric but theres nothing that stands it out from the crowd. Then again however the same can be said for Q4 but at least the pace is a tad faster. I'd take Q3 over Q4 tbh.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...