Shell Script & Program Menus

weshakeandbake

Hey guys,

I use Bt5 on a daily basis and I now want to start automating some of the tasks that I do as I waste some amount of time setting sh*t up.

For instance when I call the script soc_fb I want my script to;

cd to the Social Engineer Toolkit

Launch SET

navigate the different menus

then once that has done, run some other script I have made.

So Far my script is basic and I have hit a wall:

#!/bin/bash

clear 

cd /pentest/exploits/social_engineering_toolkit/

./set

The script works up to the numbers 2/3 part of the script, I want 2 & 3 to be the user inputs, so it navigates to menu 2 first, then to menu 3 etc..

How would I achieve this?

Thanks

Pete

Best person to ask would be Dave, since he wrote SET. it might not be setup to take standard input/output via bash, but I wouldn't know. Might be able to just start it with comamdn switches following it with all the inputs and variables. ie: set -2 -3 --some settign or variable. Check the documentation on it, or hit up dave on twitter @dave_rel1k

Whats wrong with using it the normal way though?

Best person to ask would be Dave, since he wrote SET. it might not be setup to take standard input/output via bash, but I wouldn't know. Might be able to just start it with comamdn switches following it with all the inputs and variables. ie: set -2 -3 --some settign or variable. Check the documentation on it, or hit up dave on twitter @dave_rel1k

Whats wrong with using it the normal way though?

Thanks for the reply, I love SET don't get me wrong but I want to try run a script that runs SET, runs a template of a certain website, then before or after this script runs another script will be setting up DNS spoof and Arp poisoning spoof.

i thought i would share a quick example. im not sure what it is you want... you could accomplish anything with other scripting (learn ruby !!!)

save autoset.txt and execute this ruby script with root, SET needs root privileges

## autoset.txt

xfinity.comcast.net/constantguard/Alerts/
no

#sudo ruby script.rb
if `date`[0..2] == "mon"#Monday
      puts "lets do somehting"
      Thread.new { system("xterm -e 'xterm -e './set-automate autoset.txt''") }
  else
  puts "today is not Monday!"
end

Edited by i8igmac