I'm Gonna Cry :-)

ki4jgt

So, my lil sis is sitting in my bros room, trying to use the computer. Unfortunately, everyone in my house doesn't like reading. So, they see something on the screen that says "Press "x" to do . . . ", they automatically assume they need to press X. Anyway, I just installed ReactOS onto my bros 64MB dinosaur computer. As it boots up, the computer reads the OSs CD. The CD has a bypass thing on it which reads "Press any key to boot from CD" my sister presses ENTER and goes through installing the entire OS (about 5 times). Each time, the computer shuts down and restarts, only again to read "Press any key to boot from CD". I walk by the room and ask her what she's doing. She tells me "The computer wont work" :-)

Ohh that is so hilarious. But I feel sorry for your computer brooo....

Why? It's not mine :-) It's my bro's

Well either way, I feel sorry for the computer, its said but oh well shit happens.

Well either way, I feel sorry for the computer, its said but oh well shit happens.

I don't even think it's possible to upgrade :-( Just reusing old equiptment. Reducing, Reusing, Recycling.

• 4 weeks later...

LMAO

reminds me of those cards that read "If you wanna know how to keep an idiot busy, flip this card over" on both sides :P