Untraceable, Unblockable Vpn (my Weekend Project)

ki4jgt

Hey guys,

This is my hack of the week, I'm going to setup a PTPP server on a Zipit Wireless Z2

Processor Marvell XScale PXA270

Flash Memory 8MB

System Memory 32MB SDRAM

Audio Wilson Micro WM8751 Audio CODEC

Digital volume control

Headphone output

Speaker output

802.11g Wireless Marvell 88W8686 Rev. B2 Wi-Fi ā€œB/Gā€ Solution

Supports receive antenna diversity

Supports Power Management

Battery Internal rechargeable battery based on Li-Ion Polymer with at least 1000 mAH (min)

Connector on battery

LCD Display 320 x 240 TFT LCD

Transmissive Display

Dot pitch: .18h x .18v

256K Colors

Min 2.8ā€ diagonal

LED Backlight

200nit Backlight

Keyboard Full backlit QWERTY design

Zipit Layout

PolyMetal Dome

Tactile Feel

Internal Connectors Keyboard

LCDP

Battery

http://www.zipitwireless.com/default.aspx?skinid=1

The OS I am using, will be the Z2sidX

Because I may not always have access to the network which I will be running this server on, I won't be able to forward ports on the firewall. Instead, (I know it will be slow, but I don't intend to use it for anything fast) I am going to create a Tor hidden service on the Zipit Z2, and run my PTPP through it.

Next, I plan to install Tor on my laptop. After this, I will use a system proxy manager to connect to the tor proxy and the VPN the onion address.

Anyone have any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deleted_Account

Hey guys,

This is my hack of the week, I'm going to setup a PTPP server on a Zipit Wireless Z2

http://www.zipitwireless.com/default.aspx?skinid=1

The OS I am using, will be the Z2sidX

Because I may not always have access to the network which I will be running this server on, I won't be able to forward ports on the firewall. Instead, (I know it will be slow, but I don't intend to use it for anything fast) I am going to create a Tor hidden service on the Zipit Z2, and run my PTPP through it.

Next, I plan to install Tor on my laptop. After this, I will use a system proxy manager to connect to the tor proxy and the VPN the onion address.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I recommenced using i2p over TOR if you are only using hidden services. The reason for this is i2p is design specifically for hidden services while tor is designed for outbound traffic first. i2p also has some extra protection in it because everything is end-to-end encrypted.

Everything in Tor is end-to-end encrypted also. It's just not on exit nodes. (from what I've read) but 1p2 isn't encrypted on exit nodes either, but I do agree. it is faster. Do they offer a terminal based version? or a way to run it from the terminal?