Whats That On Your Usb

bobtheman

i see a few threads talking about what you carry in your hackpack, but if im not mistaken there are no threads talking about what software and goodies you have on your portable flash drives. I hope this thread becomes that place.

I have for the most part open source software, i have them sorted out into mac and windows, no linux because i carry a few live cds and usb bootables which generally speaking have everything you need.

GIMP

Truecrypt

libreoffice

infrarecorder

xchat

pidgin

bleachbit

wireshark

ruby python and perl

firefox

thunderbird

7zip

gpg4win

ddwrt firmwares

a few pdf books

puppy linux iso image

unetbootin

Check out Hiren's boot CD and UBCD4WinV350. They are the Swiss army knife and its a must have.

Edited by Infiltrator

on my 32gb sandisk U3 i have..

-katana with bt5 upgrade (and all the portable apps you get + like open office and daphne and stuff like that)

-switchblade

-arduino, basic (the micro controller), C++, python, and java programers and what not

-some of the the more common rainbow tables for WPA

-about 2 gigs of music

-the movie wrist cutters (BEST MOVIE EVER)

-some school papers

-a bunch of ISO's including the MRI crack

-a resume (don't worry i keep my most important info blanked out)

-some random guide i put together: a quick ubertooth set up, how to crack wep/wpa (oldish), some basic stuff like that just for reference)

-SIW (look for it on Mubix's site, thats where i found it)

-cCleaner

-droid x roms and reference guides for flashing

-kompozer

My USB/eSATA HDD has a full install of BT5 x64. I also have one set up with Katana and one that I was using to test Chrome OS(which I will probably load with something else, Chrome OS sucks!).

on my 32gb sandisk U3 i have..

-katana with bt5 upgrade (and all the portable apps you get + like open office and daphne and stuff like that)

-switchblade

-arduino, basic (the micro controller), C++, python, and java programers and what not

-some of the the more common rainbow tables for WPA

-about 2 gigs of music

-the movie wrist cutters (BEST MOVIE EVER)

-some school papers

-a bunch of ISO's including the MRI crack

-a resume (don't worry i keep my most important info blanked out)

-some random guide i put together: a quick ubertooth set up, how to crack wep/wpa (oldish), some basic stuff like that just for reference)

-SIW (look for it on Mubix's site, thats where i found it)

-cCleaner

-droid x roms and reference guides for flashing

-kompozer

So, what is MRI crack. I have never heard of that one.

My USB/eSATA HDD has a full install of BT5 x64. I also have one set up with Katana and one that I was using to test Chrome OS(which I will probably load with something else, Chrome OS sucks!).

So, what is MRI crack. I have never heard of that one.

MRI is a tool on a pre install environment made by geek-squad /Best Buy for thier geeks to use as a diagnosis for machines it's similar to a barts cd but the Anti virus tools are extremely useful over any other I have used in the past simple to use with a tagged usb drive to hold definitions it uses 5 or 6 scanners from a live CD very easy to use and effective. Soldier X MRI 5.1 or newer is what you look for. I find it Indispensable.

Hey where did you get MRI? I was under the impression that it had a time experation on the software and if it timed out it couldn't be used unless you got another copy from the geeksquad server. A friend of mine is geek squad he got me a copy once I loved it.

Hey where did you get MRI? I was under the impression that it had a time experation on the software and if it timed out it couldn't be used unless you got another copy from the geeksquad server. A friend of mine is geek squad he got me a copy once I loved it.

I just got a copy, but haven't had time to try it out yet. Soldier X produces a cracked version that supposedly never expires, but like I said I haven't tried it yet.

Soldierx has stopped their work on mri. I have 5.5 which is the newest version I beleive. Soldierx stopped at 5.1. (It calls home though so be careful where you useor it, unless its the 5.1 cracked version which doesnt self update anymore) i sold laptops at best buy for a while last winter and one of the guys at geek squad handed me one. It has disk cloning and some other little new things. The 5.1 version doesn't and no longer updates itself before a scan.

My USB has GIMP, Firefox, Tor, few scripts I wrote to bypass public cafe security settings (with permission of owner/technically, not bypassing, just getting around), skype, google chrome, Audacity.

• 3 weeks later...