Prison Break Digital-black-hole Device?

Toolate Toolitle

Roland has a device that wirelessly reads electronic data at high speeds and transmits it back to his laptop.

Apparently in prison break the device can absorb any information e.g laptop hard drive, pin numbers from credit cards bank details phone numbers from a phone any info on your computer just by scanning it a couple of meters away

i need collect information about it , and i wanna to get this device or create

for god understanding about it visit below link

http://prisonbreak.wikia.com/wiki/Roland%27s_device

Some aspects of such a device are possible. For the most part it is complete fiction.

The device I would want most that is presently fictional? Complete mind mapping and implementation in a simulated mind (aka true AI). An opportunity to live forever perhaps. This is probably most renowned because of the game Portal, but it has many places in science fiction and could possible be a reality in the future. Should it ever transpire to be a reality and all captcha mechanisms are instantly useless. Of course this type of technology has many sociological implementations. If a simulation of a person is exactly like them in every way, how do you define some one to be alive. In fact, how do you know thy are not?

Sadly, the device used in prison brake is unlikely to be a reality because it is just silly, braking all manor of theoretical and practical limitations. It is whats known as a plot device. You should watch torchwood ;)

Sadly, the device used in prison brake is unlikely to be a reality because it is just silly, braking all manor of theoretical and practical limitations. It is whats known as a plot device. You should watch torchwood ;)

Agree, how about that clove they used to bring back corpses alive. Great show I love it.

Edited by Infiltrator