Lulzsec Founder Topiary Arrested

Infiltrator

What an interview!!!!! Edited by Infiltrator

Apparently the guy they arrested, is not Topiary, but just another person from Anonymous. At least, thats what Lulzsec has been saying on Twitter. Whether or not any of it is true remains to be seen.

Apparently the guy they arrested, is not Topiary, but just another person from Anonymous. At least, thats what Lulzsec has been saying on Twitter. Whether or not any of it is true remains to be seen.

I'd say they are probably trying to cause some deviation, by slowing down the authorities so they won't get caught too soon.

Well, from what I recall, the person arrested is 18. If he was a top Lulzsec person, I would think he would be a few years older, but then again, they may just be a bunch of kids. Lower rung people who get caught, generally turn out to be the teens and early 20's, the ones who never bothered to mask their IP or hide their actions.

If you've been in this game for a while, it goes without saying, never hack from home, and never from a place that can identify or be traced to you. A line from the movie Hackers, "..thats universally stupid..." and something even a novice should know pretty much from the get go.

They are definitely young people, aged at their 20's I'd say. Even the person representing "The Anonymous group" in the interview video above, sounded like he was around his 20's.

Furthermore, hacking from home its something that everyone should refrain from doing, its really a terrible idea and I've seen a lot of wanna be script kiddies getting arrested from their homes by the feds.

Edited by Infiltrator

I'd say they are probably trying to cause some deviation, by slowing down the authorities so they won't get caught too soon.

and trying to get some good publicity nobody likes that group of people

her and her family need locking up

Wow that was quite an interview, I dont understand how she can just sit there and preach while her networks get attacked. You think she would be responsible enough not to mock security semi-professionals but apparently not...

Morfir