Network Hacking From Android - Network Spoofer

Will Shackleton

Does this app work on Android 4.x?

I just got a samsung galaxy s3 and they've switched the app store to the google play store. I was unable to find an app named "network spoofer" or "network spoof" at all.

It seems like it would be just a fun thing to have.

-Batman

I just got a samsung galaxy s3 and they've switched the app store to the google play store. I was unable to find an app named "network spoofer" or "network spoof" at all.

-Batman

Download it from the first post, pretty sure it's not in the store.

Yea, I just installed it on my Nexus. Works just fine!

Edited by barry99705

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea, but only once. I did the silver and my credits reset every month. Though I don't really use it that much.

I have a hard time giving money to them. I feel that there is never a guarantee in any pentest... so it seemed kind of like a hustle, ya know?

-Batman

it really doesnt matter the android version because as an earlier post stated, this runs on a debian .img so its actually chrooting to debian and running the attacks from there. like another person said as well you might want to check out dsploit,

my fav still is this bad boy https://github.com/crazyricky/SSLStrip-for-Android this actually runs natively in android does need root but doesnt require you to download the debian.img (which takes up about 600+ megs) or chroot etc etc. ive changed some things in the code for myself for my specific needs but the posted version works just great. if anyone wants to take a look at my version and try it out ill post the code and you can give it a whirl.

this will require a rom/kernel with netfilter, and iptables. any custom rom such as cyanogenmod6+ should do just fine. if youre running a stock rooted rom then youll have to find out.

also wifikill, fing, and landroid are some other must havs for your networking snooping/hacking delight.