[video] How Credit Cards Are Stole And Copied

Ampix0

Nice, you should have gotten into ATM skimmers. Those are pretty cool.

Those are very expensive and they always look like shit. and the system to catch pins.. they are just awful. I can't just go around buying shit just to show it on youtube. I bought this because im sure i can sell it for more than i paid

Those are very expensive and they always look like shit. and the system to catch pins.. they are just awful. I can't just go around buying shit just to show it on youtube. I bought this because im sure i can sell it for more than i paid

They actually arent that complicated, the simplest ones are just pocket cams/spy pen cameras. The camera records the pin while the skimmer records the card swipe as audio for decoding later.

The most elaborate ones actually put a fake keypad over the real one and get super detailed, including bluetooth/texting the number to the theif.

They actually arent that complicated, the simplest ones are just pocket cams/spy pen cameras. The camera records the pin while the skimmer records the card swipe as audio for decoding later.

The most elaborate ones actually put a fake keypad over the real one and get super detailed, including bluetooth/texting the number to the theif.

Yes but i find it just insane. and the examples I have seen, I would very much notice. again I wish i could get one just to raise awareness but I don't have the sponsorship the hak5 show has lol

• 2 weeks later...

Good job and very informative too. Have you thought about ATM's scams?

Edited by Infiltrator