Suren white hat

So i am assuming this tip for enable the The RIGHT Click Disabled Pages in IE,

Click "Tools"->"Internet Options"

Click the "Security" tab

Click "Custom Level"

Scroll down to the "Scripting" section

Set "Active Scripting" to "disable"

Click "Ok" a couple of times.

So is there any tips to do it on firefox , i want to enable thhe Right click is some websites, i kno there is some scripts that doesnt allow me to do it , I tried Disabling the Javascript in Firefox , then there is some pop up message saying , Enable the Javascript in ur browser , am now am using "SCREENGRAB" Plugin to capture the Complete webpage as PNG and it takes 1.5mb per single page, takes more memory , then i resizie it in a Paint to store as JPEG With low memory file , so anybody got tip fr Enabling the Disabled Right Click in some web pages

You are trying to save a page?

File > Save as

i guess you gottta Kiddin me , do i not even kno to save as..LOL ur Funneahhh..!! i just wanna enable the right Click in Some Websites its Disabled By Some Scripts mostly Javascripts

i guess you gottta Kiddin me , do i not even kno to save as..LOL ur Funneahhh..!! i just wanna enable the right Click in Some Websites its Disabled By Some Scripts mostly Javascripts

Don get me wrong , on that i was jus kiddin , may be u can read me ques once fr reference bro

Disabling right-click in browser is a function of javascript. All you need to do is call your own function that enables the function.

Greasemonkey is a good tool for that. Search for it and you will find a few different solutions.

Or, if you really want to strip the site you can try wget with some options set and you can grab more than you would think..(search for that also)

Edited by elegin

So is there any tips to do it on firefox , i want to enable thhe Right click is some websites, i kno there is some scripts that doesnt allow me to do it , I tried Disabling the Javascript in Firefox , then there is some pop up message saying , Enable the Javascript in ur browser , am now am using "SCREENGRAB" Plugin to capture the Complete webpage as PNG and it takes 1.5mb per single page, takes more memory , then i resizie it in a Paint to store as JPEG With low memory file , so anybody got tip fr Enabling the Disabled Right Click in some web pages

There is an add-on you can install in Firefox that disables all scripts on a page. Its called noScript.

Alternatively, if you need to copy some text from the site just highlight and use Ctrl+C to copy the text.

To copy an image, you could also dig into the source code and try locating the image URL.

Edited by Infiltrator

I leave JavaScript(and plug-ins) turned off by default for all sites, and only turn it on for a per site basis, so new sites I visit, wouldn't even be able to disable it from the get go. Thats what I love about opera. No need for add-ons like NoScript. It has it built in. By the way, if you are still using Internet Explorer, you are just asking for trouble to begin with.

Edited by digip

I leave JavaScript(and plug-ins) turned off by default for all sites, and only turn it on for a per site basis, so new sites I visit, wouldn't even be able to disable it from the get go. Thats what I love about opera. No need for add-ons like NoScript. It has it built in. By the way, if you are still using Internet Explorer, you are just asking for trouble to begin with.

In Chrome you can add an exception to block or allow Javascript from loading. Furthermore if you decide to block Javascript altogether, and you visit a website that uses Javascript on the far end at the right hand side of the address bar Chrome will display an X option, that allows you do enable or disable Javascript. So far it works well and have only allowed a few websites.

Edited by Infiltrator

Sites that disable right click... you probably should be on them anyways... what is it someone's personal geocities website where they disabled right click to stop you from saving the pictures or something... cmon nobody disables right click anymore...

Yea few does ..some lyrics websites like azlyrics.com and i think Infiltrator has some best solutions fr that ...thanks fr ur reply tho bro

There is an add-on you can install in Firefox that disables all scripts on a page. Its called noScript.

Alternatively, if you need to copy some text from the site just highlight and use Ctrl+C to copy the text.

To copy an image, you could also dig into the source code and try locating the image URL.

thanks bro/...i have tried this and this just works fine ....Geasemonkey also good

I Tried using opera , i agree with but browsing speed sucks wen compared to FF, Tats the onli thing i hate abt opera..nuttin else all jus fine

I Tried using opera , i agree with but browsing speed sucks wen compared to FF, Tats the onli thing i hate abt opera..nuttin else all jus fine

Interesting, I don't find Opera slow at all at times when my internet connection gets shaped I use Opera for surfing the web, and have to say pages do load reasonably quicker than in FF or Chrome.

Edited by Infiltrator

Then you are doing something wrong. Opera is by far, one of the fastest browsers out there. About the only thing faster, is some canvas and JavaScript applications written specifically for Chrome, one area that Google's browser does well and better than most browsers(such as the online NES emulators that run nintendo games right in the browser - Opera does not yet use Hardware acceleration for its rendering of things), but this is marginal at best and not something you should notice in average every day web surfing.

Then you are doing something wrong. Opera is by far, one of the fastest browsers out there. About the only thing faster, is some canvas and JavaScript applications written specifically for Chrome, one area that Google's browser does well and better than most browsers(such as the online NES emulators that run nintendo games right in the browser - Opera does not yet use Hardware acceleration for its rendering of things), but this is marginal at best and not something you should notice in average every day web surfing.

thanks fr the education on this point