Karma Not Working (everything Else Works)

Hello, I just found some time to experiment with the pineapple... I have purchased the second version and followed this guide ( http://karmetasploit.com/archives/55 ) to configure it. Everything works fine (it has internet connection when a client connects to it), but in the client (xp) do not show up the wireless access points it has saved (with no encryption). In other words, it does not do, what its main feature should be. Can enybody help? Thanks in adnvance

(Sorry for my bad English)

My experimental xp has a wireless unsecured network saved on the top of the list (I guess that means to which network it will connect if he finds a couple familiar). There is also an option where it says "connect even if it is not broadcasting" (or something similar). this option is turned off (Why would anyone enable that option?). I dont remember an "always connect to this unsecure network" option, but I will look at it again tomorrow and post. Thanks for your replies

My experimental xp has a wireless unsecured network saved on the top of the list (I guess that means to which network it will connect if he finds a couple familiar). There is also an option where it says "connect even if it is not broadcasting" (or something similar). this option is turned off (Why would anyone enable that option?). I dont remember an "always connect to this unsecure network" option, but I will look at it again tomorrow and post. Thanks for your replies

enable the connect even if it is not broadcasting and try again

People enable it so when they get to their favourite coffee shop they automatically connect without having to think about it.

Can you try a different client, say a phone or something. See if it is XP or Jasager.

• 4 weeks later...

People enable it so when they get to their favourite coffee shop they automatically connect without having to think about it.

Can you try a different client, say a phone or something. See if it is XP or Jasager.

I am also having the same problem.

Background: I bought this pineapple from the hakshop.

I can enable karma and it WILL stay ON , but it doesn't work.

I have also tried the auto startup script mod on karma and that part works (as in it shows ON in the status when I check ) but will still not be the "yes man" the only network I see is Pineapple.

I have also tried seeing if it was just my pc, I have tried win 7 ubuntu xp and android phone.

Help :(

Nothing is auto connecting :( I am running ubuntu win 7 android and bt5. Nothing is just connecting. :(

Also, what do you have to do for it to broadcast pineapple? Does karma have to be on? because Pineapple shows up every so often but I can't keep it up, what makes it active?

Edited by combatwombat27