(in) Secure Magazines - Just Sharing My Findings

Infiltrator

Hey guys,

Just found this really awesome website where you can download computer security related magazines for free. I know of Hakin9.org but recently they've gone into charging people, so far this is the only free website that I know of where you can download from.

http://www.net-security.org/insecure-archive.php

Enjoy...

Edited by Infiltrator

Nice share, thanks. I had a paperback subscription to Hakin9 but then they changed it to digital, I still get the digital magazine for free, maybe I am grandfathered in. I dont really like reading .pdf's or digital books, I prefer paperback books & magazines, they dont run out of batterys, easy to carry around with you, you can drop and throw them around, I dont get a glare while trying to read it in the sun, tons of reasons..

Guest Deleted_Account

Hey guys,

Just found this really awesome website where you can download computer security related magazines for free. I know of Hakin9.org but recently they've gone into charging people, so far this is the only free website that I know of where you can download from.

http://www.net-security.org/insecure-archive.php

Enjoy...

Thanks for the post! Reading it now :D

Will post more if I find!!