Hak5 Mid Month Contest

Darren Kitchen

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tape up her cd/dvd drives with ductape, fill all usb ports with superglue ditto for rj45 ports and finally disable the aerials on her wireless router...............oh and as a consequence of all this Grandma will have more time to bake you your favourite pies,cakes and cookies....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Tape up her cd/dvd drives with ductape, fill all usb ports with superglue ditto for rj45 ports and finally disable the aerials on her wireless router...............oh and as a consequence of all this Grandma will have more time to bake you your favourite pies,cakes and cookies....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

But how is she gonna download Ctrl+Alt+Chicken for ideas and use Google for all those recipes she always claimed were 'a family secret'? ;)

I would tell her what she always told me, Never trust a stranger, always look where you are going, nothing in life is truly free, and if it is too good to be true, it probably is.

translated for you ubergeeks who no longer speak anything other than computers, if the email isn't from someone you know delete it, know the websites you are going to not whitehouse.com unless you want to see a recreation of the monica incidents, all of the popups promising free ipod, xbox flowers etc... are not going to give you anything, and if the car of your dreams is selling on ebay for 200 dollars it is a nightmare not a dream.

Simply just say her that a computer is a red pill that helps sleeping.

i saw ppl with two or more replies, so, i've a very good advice, it worked good for my little brother, why not for grannies :

"hey old-timer ! trust your technolust" :lol:

i'd set my grandmaw up on a windows 95 machine and telll her that the internet is really hell and to 'log on' means you have fire blown into your bowls.

ps. since more than 90% of my posts tend to be completly usless

i vote that my post count be continually fixed at -1 :)