Best Way To Destroy Ubuntu Os?

I know how to destroy a Windows system, but what is the best way to destroy a Ubuntu system? Delete the kernel file? What is the best file to delete so it does not work anymore? or so the system is so f**ked it makes you angry to use the pc? maybe make it slow.. or whatever to inconvience the pc user and make it uncomfortable as possible.. script so it reboots every 10 minutes? How do I cause the most chaos possible on a Ubuntu system to torture the end user?

Instead of making it completely inoperateable, any ideas to just torture the user so the computer is super slow or makes it very painful to use the pc? lol

Edit:: I have good reason for this question :-) I promise.

Edited by 555

Write some kind of program that, eats up all the operating system physical memory or CPU usage, whenever it's started.

That should slow down the computer to a chaos or even result it in a crash.

LOL @ installing DOS.. I seen a Hak5 episode about Illumination software for people who cant code (embaressed) I do web code. Do you think that would do the job to slow a Ubuntu computer down really, really, slow? and make it very uncomfortable for the user? I am up for ideas.. maybe like when you press a certain key on the keyboard it outputs a different key.. could a program like that be made with Illumination software?