Hulu Plus

BlueWyvern

I was wondering if anyone had Hulu Plus before I took the dive. I hear tell tale that even though you are paying a subscription fee, there are advertisements. Is this true? Also how soon is content updated? Like does a show air and its available the next day?

If anyone has any info on this let me know. I have netflix now but I'm running out of stuff to watch XD

Thanks!

*edit* Also does anyone know if the PC streaming requires Silverlight? ie:// Can you watch Hulu Plus on Linux without jumping through hoops?

Edited by BlueWyvern

I've got Netflix and only use the free version of Hulu, but from what I hear, you see commercials on both paid and free Hulu. Can't confirm that though, just read here - http://www.pcworld.com/article/200162/3_reasons_hulu_plus_is_a_hard_sell.html

• 3 weeks later...

I got a free week of Hulu Plus on my Xbox, it was pretty cool, actully a combination of Hulu Plus and Netflix you probuly would not even need to pay for cable TV.. and have less commercials *note to self* lol yeah it has ad's like DeAuth said like 30 to 60 seconds. I think an average of 3 or 4 ad's during each show from what I remember. Maybe I had more because I had the free Xbox trial.