Some one should send me money

Sparda

And I honestly wonder how he's making any money off of that. Does the ad revenue of sites like Digg and Revision3 really offset the bandwidth cost?

Honestly, I think the guy's an asshat, but kudos to him for doing what he wants and apparently doing it well.

Thats perhaps the most questionable buisness modle I have ever seen... both moroly and legaly, but it's still not as questionable as Microsofts in the early years ;)

1. Start IPTV show

2. Get some one else to pay for all the hosting and bandwidth bills

3. Soake up all the advertising revinue

the second worst job I had, number 1 is washing dishes. I have to deal with stupid people all day long. I am not going to miss that job at all!

I did the dishwashing thing for a few months in my Junior year of HS. Didn't mind it too much, I made friends with the cooks instantly and after I rescued a few of their computers they made life easy for me. Only reason I quit was because my GM felt I was assuming authority when I was giving pointers to the bussers and cooks in terms of how they could do their job differently to make it easier and more productive (and the tips worked). As a result he started giving me the shit assignments that were kept for the shitty bussers (salad chopping, bar trash and broken glass removal, etc). Handed in my two weeks and on my last night I told him to pull the large stick from his ass, shut the fuck up, that he was a waste of human life, and some other stuff that I can't remember.

I'm now banned from that resturant, and it was well worth it.

the second worst job I had, number 1 is washing dishes. I have to deal with stupid people all day long. I am not going to miss that job at all!

I did the dishwashing thing for a few months in my Junior year of HS. Didn't mind it too much, I made friends with the cooks instantly and after I rescued a few of their computers ... that he was a waste of human life, and some other stuff that I can't remember.

I'm now banned from that resturant, and it was well worth it.

I had to fix the computers a few times. Quiting that job was my new years resolution! on 12/31/05 at 11:50, I punched that clock for that last time and never showed up again! I got a "creapy" call from my boss a few weeks later asking me to come back (lets just say that she was "turing on to me" and I didn't feel like being on fox news).

I had to fix the computers a few times. Quiting that job was my new years resolution! on 12/31/05 at 11:50, I punched that clock for that last time and never showed up again! I got a "creapy" call from my boss a few weeks later asking me to come back (lets just say that she was "turing on to me" and I didn't feel like being on fox news).

Haha, I can somewhat relate. One of my male managers was gay but he didn't hit on me or any of the guys or anything. Still, it was a bit weird at first but towards the end of my employment there he was by far the best manager we had and he actually asked me to reconsider my two weeks notice. Even he agreed with me that the GM was a bastard and that what I did with the place did help a bit.