Wpa Pineapple

Hey I have a pineapple v2 and an interesting problem to solve. In theory there is a wifi network called "pwnme". Pwnme belongs to lets say a school that provides their kids with laptops. Now pwnme is protected with wpa2. Now the pineapple would normally respond to the probe requests but, because pwnme uses wpa2 the pineapple is thwarted. However I know the wpa2 key by using coWPAtty. This password is "asdfjkl12". Also my pineapple is the auto rickrolling one. Is there a way to deauth the real pwnme so that clients join a pineapple call "pwnme" with a wpa2 password of "asdfjkl12"?

Now the pineapple would normally respond to the probe requests but, because pwnme uses wpa2 the pineapple is thwarted.

The pineapple still responds to probe requests. What the WiFi client software does depends on which client software.

Is there a way to deauth the real pwnme so that clients join a pineapple call "pwnme" with a wpa2 password of "asdfjkl12"?

Set up your pineapple with the same SSID and encryption options, then deauth the other AP using aireplay-ng as mentioned above, or airdrop-ng.

You don't need Karma for this as you know the ESSID that they will be connecting to, I'd just put in a normal AP and set it up with the details you have then route that through your network.

I've you've had to crack the WPA key then this sounds like it isn't your network, don't do anything you shouldn't.