What To Se In Ny

Jamo

Hi

Me and my family are traveling to New York for a week. We haven't been there before, actually we have never left Europe before.

Probably some of you has been there, or even live there now.

So What should be seen there? Empire state building, statue of liberty. We have a lot of time.

Hi

Me and my family are traveling to New York for a week. We haven't been there before, actually we have never left Europe before.

Probably some of you has been there, or even live there now.

So What should be seen there? Empire state building, statue of liberty. We have a lot of time.

Just walk around; also alot to see on the subway.

Some people may walk up to you and start asking stuff dont get offended by that or what they say.

You can visit the statue of liberty, empire state building, Head down to china town and a lot more.

Brooklyn Bridge is fun to cross and hang out in the park.

I live in Jersey City right next to NY so go their often

where_brooklyn_at__by_krew790-d38pmyl.png

Edited by krew790

You could stop by and see the first dead drops :D If you dont know what dead drops are its a file sharing process in response to the lawsuits over p2p downloads. The guy that started the idea lives in New York since then there have been many following his footsteps you can get the map of all deaddrop locations on the site. check out this site for more info

http://deaddrops.com/

and make sure your careful to scan the files to make sure they are malicious

Whatever you do decide to do make sure you have fun man!

I've never been to the States before, so it would be a hell of a place to visit. There are so many cool places to see and so many restaurants to go to.

But if I ever went there, I would go to Texas to try out the BBQ Pork Chops, I know there's a place there that makes the best pork chops in the country.

Edited by Infiltrator

Its worth hitting the 2600 if you're there the first friday of the month, the meeting gets better once you go for BBQ food and beers. I've been a few times while working out there and their a friendly bunch. You should also check out NYCR hacker space, as its easy to get too and its one of the better hacker spaces. China town has a bunch of cool tech shit, other then that Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum has some cool stuff and its on an old aircraft carrier.

Barcade in Brooklyn is worth hitting for a few beers and some classic arcade fun.

Edited by metatron

• 2 weeks later...