Free Domains From Google Canada

Guest Deleted_Account

Guest Deleted_Account

So I just got a free .CA domain from the recent Google promotion and was wondering what kind of site I should set up? At first I wanted to put my web design business up but as I don't have that much time right now I was going to change it into to something Tech/hacking related. The URL is www.zodity-design.ca (sadly I have to wait 60 days to change hosts and the current one doesn't allow custom webpages). Also if I do some hacking related any one want to be part of it? Maybe something like IronGeek or hak5?

Ideas welcome :D

X942

Guest Deleted_Account

Keep it as your portifolio web design site, make sure you keep back ups.. I am not sure about free domain names. How did you get a free Canadian domain name?

I got from www.gybo.ca they are paying for the first year and the offer is still going too. Its basically google partnered with several Canadian companies here to give away domains for one year. Which I think is pretty awesome.

I can't wait till I can change hosts though (60 days) and be able to upload my own site. Right now it looks like I am a scammer :P