Can You Believe This Shit;

Infiltrator

No way in hell I'd pay that much when I have a hose out back and can do it myself. That is such a waste of money.

Its a sign that some rich people don't know what to do with their money.

Wish I knew some of these people and could take that money off there hands. I'm sure I could find a bill to pay with it or even buy that new car or computer or somethin else i need, but a car wash? I'll never understand why they do that :(

For instance Bill Gates and his wife they are doing a good cause for the humanity, by investing their money into charity.

Millions of children die every day, due to hunger or diseases why not invest into medical research or other causes that may help mitigate diseases.

I've actually seen that before on another show and yes, I can believe it. The one I saw was a documentary on how the kid started the business in his parents garage or something like that. Is it silly to pay that for a car detail, yes, but when you factor in the costs of the products and the attention to detail...hell, its still too much. I used to detail cars way back in the day when I worked at a dealership, and while he does a great job no doubt, at the end of the day its still just a car. If you are taking 4 weeks to clean it, would you even allow someone to drive it? Its not longer a car, but now a highly polished and expensive trophy.

Its a sign that some rich people don't know what to do with their money.

Very eloquently said. ;) If I had a lot of money, I'd keep a bit for myself and help others with the rest of it. My parents taught me well the real values in life. I'm rich with family and friends. :)

• 3 weeks later...

And it wasn't just a car wash it was to get the scratches out with a new paint job. At first I thought it was a wide up but sounded more plausible towards end. In answer to price, about £600 or into the thousands he said.

However, for all we know, the owners of said cars also donate large amounts to charity.

i check the paint after i was my car too. "ahh shit more rust" *spray paints* "THERE! good as new" yup, who sands or primes, nah, i just keep buying that $5 spray paint and it lasts me all summer and keeps my car looking, semi rust free lol... man i need to sell that hunk of crap...