Kmlkpwn

Trip

v0.08

Featured on the android wardrive code page.

Tested and only working with KML (Keyhole Markup Language) files generated by 'Wardrive' available for free from the android market place.

Description :

Allows you to filter out annoying ap names from KML files gathered when wardriving.

So you can be more productive with your data.

Please see the google code page for a full description & features ... links below.

Download :

http://code.google.com/p/kmlkpwn/downloads/

Source :

http://code.google.com/p/kmlkpwn/

Edited by Trip

Very nice and handy application. May be you could add another column for the recovered passwords.

Edited by Infiltrator

updated it just ... neeed sleep will post 2morrow night guys ... thanks for your comments

hey guys thanks for your comments ... i'm not sure the data contains the channel number it certainly contains the frequencies they may correspond to the channel id ? ill have to have a look into it

re passwords ... you could add the passwords but let me know a little more on how you'd like to see it integrated ? / type of file to pass into the app for matching the password (im not sure there is one) but i could allow users to edit the descriptions

last night i added the top 1000 ssid filter .... which works like a dream ill be putting a video up soon ;0)