Crypo Cracking Help Please

buffy

Has the FBI ever been able to crack a code/encryption before?

And another thing, I find his writing a bit hard to decode.

Has the FBI ever been able to crack a code/encryption before?

And another thing, I find his writing a bit hard to decode.

"Despite extensive work by our Cryptanalysis and Racketeering Records Unit (CRRU), as well as help from the American Cryptogram Association, the meanings of those two coded notes remain a mystery to this day, and Ricky McCormick’s murderer has yet to face justice."

I'm sure with those resources as mentioned on the page, yes.

And the point of "encrypted" anything is so it is hard to decode...

Ahh, you got to it before me lol

60531332.jpg

Kind of reminds of the Kryptos monument by the CIA building. Who knows what this guy was thinking, it says he encrypted all his notes since he was a kid, grocery lists, everything.. I like this kind of stuff so I will have to dig more into it.

"Despite extensive work by our Cryptanalysis and Racketeering Records Unit (CRRU), as well as help from the American Cryptogram Association, the meanings of those two coded notes remain a mystery to this day, and Ricky McCormick’s murderer has yet to face justice."

I'm sure with those resources as mentioned on the page, yes.

And the point of "encrypted" anything is so it is hard to decode...

Umm, just a couple of quantum computers and the whole decryption process will be a snap.

do u not just think the guy may have been crazy ?

i mean he was a murderer ?

it could all be nonsense

I think in his mind it all made sense and he could decode it easy, but for a normal person they will not understand, that is why the FBI got tired of trying to decode it.

I think in his mind it all made sense and he could decode it easy, but for a normal person they will not understand, that is why the FBI got tired of trying to decode it.

FBI could always turn to a hacker's help to try and crack the code, in addition to paying then well or cleaning any past criminal record they may have.

Edited by Infiltrator

do u not just think the guy may have been crazy ?

i mean he was a murderer ?

I dont think being crazy should or would in general get you murdered.

I dunno what sticks out from what I see is the parenthesis, most of the lines ending with an E, some letters darker then the other ones, actully E is used alot, the order & style the page is written in, some of the characters look odd, and it almost looks like a progamming language.

Edited by 555